my sister asked me what's roman mythology
i said it's greek mythology plagiarized by a two-year-old

Deleted user

@gabs_the_obsessive_writer thankee bows

okay, so the two-year-old had a few brain cells
and then lost them when he nerfed athena

Deleted user

Update: Snow be happening now
Update: My attempt at drawing a dinosaur looks like a Stickman thing. But deformed.

Deleted user

Update: I'm just gonna trace my watercolour and see how that works out.

Deleted user

So I can PAINT an awesome dino with a very watery wash of watercolour….
and then I try to DRAW IT and I get something that my eight-year-old sister said looked like a dead bird
and then i try to TRACE MY WATERCOLOUR while the paint is STILL WET

Deleted user

both are ruined

SADNESS

curse ye, pencil! the B ones are suppose dto be good for sketching!

it'll take me forever to replicate the painting…
and then tehre's the matter of actuallly having to DRAW a dino.
imma just go with one of those yt videos for eight-year-olds. the step-by-step art thinga ones.

Deleted user

i am muy horrible at drawing
but give me a paintbrush and some watercolours and poof there's a reasonably good painting

@Space group

I'm pretty good at concept art but I really want to draw people. My sketchbooks are filled with practice pages that end up having angry writing off to the side of me curisng anatomy.

Deleted user

anatomy is hard
ever try to paint people in a scene when you can't draw people? and they come out like blobs and rin the scene and it's watercolour so you can't just paint over it?

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

Everything tastes like sulfur and I throw it back up as soon as it enters my mouth cant even swallow

Don’t mind me for jumping into this little conversation, @SpaceCat446. I recall how earlier in the thread you mentioned the weird smells situation. This could be related to that. Smell and taste are somewhat connected, so if your nose/sinuses get messed up in any way, it can/could/will affect your sense of taste (hence why if, say you get a cold, you might not be able to taste anything for a while, because your sinuses are being bombarded by the cold).

Though, if it is that bad, I’d do some heavy research (because there are other possible causes, like sulfur burps [which I think is related to indigestion/stomach acid, sort of like acid reflux’s bad twin I guess, unsure honestly]). And, if possible, maybe looking into a doctor visit to make sure it’s not anything serious.

@Space group

The smell hasn't happened at all for a month or so, but yeah I think they're connected somehow. My best guess is that it has something to do with me having covid. Even though it's been a long time since I've had covid, people say their taste is often times messed up afterward.