forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

my legs are SHAKING. My idiot dog (shih tzu. Extremely tiny and fast) decided to jump out of the car when I only cracked open the door for a second to say something to a lady. The dog preceded to run out onto the road in front of a speeding car. Keep in mind, I'm wearing high heels and the ground is muddy, but in pure panic I tumble out of the car and drunk sprint in front of the car trying to get it to stop. My dog doesn't listen worth shit so she didn't even look at me when I called and almost got killed. I literally hate her so much right now (ignore the fact I was willing to get hit by a car for her)

Understandable. I was willing to fight a bear when it broke down the fence for the reindeer back in Alaska. That’s was a wild time. Granted I loved Alaska, I’m glad I moved. The south has more fun. 😂

@murphysgirl

I want a Lamborghini Huracán Performante more than I want both of my lungs does anyone know a millionaire who could buy one for me

@Starfast group

I'm going back to school for the first time in a few years and I'm kinda nervous. It's been kind of a while, and my first few classes are online and I've never had to do online classes before.
I'm also kind of excited though. I'm taking one class this semester and it's a creative writing class :D

@catnap group

ive rewatched encanto like six times (first time was cuz the song we dont talk about bruno kept popping up on my youtube recommended and after listening to it repeatedly i decided i needed to watch the actual movie lmao, second time cuz my mom wanted to watch it, other times cuz me and my siblings wanted to rewatch it.) honestly i really like it, definitely one of my favorite disney movies now lol.

unrelated to what i said above but winter break is over so i have school tomorrow, cant sleep so im writing this but apparently we'll be getting our schedules changed or something like that? specifically our electives? idk its confusing but i guess ill find out

@Space group

Did I just cry at lunch because I can't eat and haven't eaten in days but I'm literally starving and it makes me sick to look at myself in the mirror and see the way my ribs stick out? Yes, yes I did.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Did I just cry at lunch because I can't eat and haven't eaten in days but I'm literally starving and it makes me sick to look at myself in the mirror and see the way my ribs stick out? Yes, yes I did.

Why can’t you eat, and even if you’re starving, mashed potatoes and instant mashed potatoes are a viable option. You can drink them like a thick milkshake.

@Space group

Why can’t you eat, and even if you’re starving, mashed potatoes and instant mashed potatoes are a viable option. You can drink them like a thick milkshake.

Everything tastes like sulfur and I throw it back up as soon as it enters my mouth cant even swallow

Deleted user

work is not fun
unless it's art that does not involve actually drawing
then it's fun

Deleted user

my homework includes drawing a dinosaur
i painted one in watercolour and it turned out epic
and then my teacher said to actually draw it lmao