forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

I would say just report her actions, or if its possible, switch out to a different art teacher. You shouldn't have to put up with that kind of behavior

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Oh, I remember in elementary we were split into sides. America and Britain. And each person was given a card with something like a food, animal, resource, found only on their side. Then the kids were released to trade with eachother and come up with reasonable exchange rates and stuff to simulate the trading of goods.

I REMEMBER THAT
Another time my history teacher in 8th grade made us push all of the desks in the room together and then get under them while she turned the lights off to simulate what it was like being on a slave ship.

OMG- SAME
We came into class that day and he started yelling at us and we thought we did something wrong but he was just roleplaying.

You guys actually stayed in a classroom? We were put in a kayak with double the amount of people and sat like that for half an hour while the teacher laughed on the shore. Was Very cold. Welcome to Alaska.

I genuinely have no idea what to say to that

✨At the time it was considered a learning experience, but now it could be called child endangerment✨

Why was I singled out, like the whole group was using the blenders. At this point I've taken enough from her, along with multiple other students, I'm just done.

Record the conversations Space. Use it to your advantage. If she being petty, be petty right back. ✨Violence is not the answer, but it’s always an option✨

Deleted user

Why was I singled out, like the whole group was using the blenders. At this point I've taken enough from her, along with multiple other students, I'm just done.

Record the conversations Space. Use it to your advantage. If she being petty, be petty right back. ✨Violence is not the answer, but it’s always an option✨

✨Violence is not the answer. It's the question, and the answer is yes ✨

@Musical_Queen

Love how my mom is the queen of gaslighting and gatekeeping, as well as manipulate and mansplaining and making me feel dumb. I honestly can't wait to either start school or move out so I see them less

✨Violence is not the answer. It's the question, and the answer is yes ✨

I mean sure, but why violence, when you can be passive aggressive and petty and make them thing they’re insane? That’s the best.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

Love how my mom is the queen of gaslighting and gatekeeping, as well as manipulate and mansplaining and making me feel dumb. I honestly can't wait to either start school or move out so I see them less

Your mom 🤝 my mom
Gaslight, Gatekeep, NOT Girlboss

@vibesofeuphoria fastfood

I’ve been snowed in, in the great state of South Carolina. I got a good amount of snow and it makes me super happy bc I haven’t seen this much snow since living in Alaska and I am very happy.

snowed in in Virginia too!

@murphysgirl

How've y'all been?

I've spent the entire weekend eating junk food, playing Minecraft, staying up late, being insulted by my roommates, and wondering if I should leave the friend group I'm currently in because they're kinda toxic towards me ngl.

@Tidermelon group

I have returned after several months to say this because it’s driving me nuts

deep breath
fellas. Pokémon fans.
if ya Dawn:

• looks like this
    2-B4-AB290-19-FF-4-FFD-B695-2-B07793-E45-EF

then fellas, that’s not ya Dawn. that’s AKARI from Pokémon Legends: Arceus, female protagonist and counterpart of Rei, the male protagonist of Pokémon Legends: Arceus. she’s named after "光," "light," as compared to Dawn's Japanese name, Hikari, also meaning "light," Lucas's Japanese name, Koki, stemming from “光輝,” “brilliance,” and Rei, which comes from the English word ray.

over the past three weeks I have seen more instances of people on the Internet talking about “Lucas from Pokémon Legends: Arceus” and “Dawn of the Survey Corp.” than I can count on my fingers. they’re different characters, they have different names. it’s on the website. I love y’all, I’m happy that you’re stoked about them, but please, do me this one favor and use the correct names.

hope y’all are doing all right. I’m so sorry about your cat, Sy. my dms are open if you need or want to talk.

The Pokémon thing sent me for a loop, and I don’t even play Pokémon nor do I watch it. I’m just a simple Shingeki No Kyojin fan and season 4 part 2 is throwing my brain in so many circles. All I can say is that I am nowhere near prepared for what is to come. I bought and binge read the manga, and oh boi. I am in for one wild ride. Hajime Isayama decided to step on the gas and literally not let off of it.

@vibesofeuphoria fastfood

i lost my pell grant and tuition went up by over $1k at the same time and now I can't afford school I'm going to scream omgg. why is higher education so inaccessible in America there is no reason tuition should be upwards of $40k per year. this was literally the cheapest option for me too.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

Do you ever just imagine if your life would be like if it was a show, and what people would say about it on like forums and shit?

“Pato is canonically a lesbian, but she never gets a girlfriend over the course of the show, because she’s to awkward to talk to people.”