forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

I’m becoming scared fellas. I saw a kid who looked exactly like Deku naturally (no green hair sorry…) being hastily followed by a loud blonde who looked eerily like Bakugou and I was like nah, it’s a coincidence. Then a kid who looked liked Iida just runs out of a building and goes what are you two doing and I was just sitting in a swing like what have I witnessed. I am scared bc if I walk outside again and there’s a kid who looks liked Todoroki I am dropping out bc something is gonna go down.

I lowkey find anime character design hilarious. My friend plays a Dragon Ball Z game (I can't remember which one, I think it's Xenoverse 2) and I Twitch mod for him, my job is to get rid of bots and give all the characters sarcastic nicknames. My favourite is Whis, whose nickname is "lunar drag queen with toothpaste hair".

@Musical_Queen

My brother was just telling my mom how he's gonna be up all night partying with friends cause he doesn't have work tomorrow and I then told my mom that I'm going to be up all night trying to take photos of a lunar eclipse. It always shocks me just how different lives my brother and I lead

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

My brother was just telling my mom how he's gonna be up all night partying with friends cause he doesn't have work tomorrow and I then told my mom that I'm going to be up all night trying to take photos of a lunar eclipse. It always shocks me just how different lives my brother and I lead

Lol same… my sister was out at a football game partying and I was reading a most delightful book.

@murphysgirl

My brother just FaceTimed me, made a "hmmghrhhghmmmghhgmghmhghmghghmgmgh" noise with his nose about an inch away from the camera and hung up.

@Relsey

It depends on where you live, for me it's currently happening, it looks really cool. And it's going to end around 2 am for me, but that's for the west coast so you can look up the times for your area.

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

I saw the charts you posted (thank you by the way. I never would have known otherwise). I didn’t get to see the eclipse myself (damn you, rain!), but I did find a good video with the whole eclipse. So, it worked out.

I can post the video if anybody wants me to.