forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

Side note, Just looked at your Bio cause I'm bored out of my mind.
Dom you've read Les Miserables? I don't know anyone other than myself who's made it through the Brick.

I have as well!

@Musical_Queen

I hate how different my teachers are. On one hand, with my mythology teacher (mostly online with in person once a week) docked me 5 points when I turned in an assignment at 10:30 and the assignment was due at 11:59. When I messaged her she said "It was too close to the die time and I have to make sure you don't do it again"

Meanwhile my psych teacher (Fully online) I was writing a paper and was on new medication that makes me extremely tired as well as spacey. I ended up falling asleep before I could turn it in and woke up at like 1:43. Turned it in and then sent her a message explaining what happened. She messaged me back saying "no worries - new medication can be tough. I appreciate the note. Good Job" and didn't dock off any points.

Like y'all wonder why I have a 94% in psych and a 62% in myth?

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Pull a Winter about it. The nice teachers/professors you treat with respect and honor and you’re nice back. The not so nice teachers you still treat with respect but I choose to be passive aggressive about it. For example if I were to give my teacher an apple, I’d give them the apple that doesn’t crunch. I’d give the apple that has the consistency of wet sand and is as flavorful as plain water. No harm done to them, they just get annoyed.

@CaseyJ group

Dom you've read Les Miserables? I don't know anyone other than myself who's made it through the Brick.

There is a book?! I watched the musical with my dad and loved it. Now I have to read that.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Of all people to pick up the title of Notebook Dad, I think you're a pretty good fit Dom. It's kinda interesting to see who's stuck around and who has faded into myth. Feel like we could write a whole "The Mythology of Notebook.ai" at this point

Thank you for an interesting compliment.
Also yeah that might be fun. I bet most of the newbies don’t know Eris.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I loved it so much. Took me forever though. And that part about Waterloo nearly killed me of boredom. I laughed. I got really sad. I bounced up and down when Thenardier was luring Valjean to his house and Marius and Javert made a plan to bust it.

I have as well!

Book club time! Marius is a useless emo but I love him anyways.

@Space group

I'm wearing a super cute outfit that's outside my comfort zone and normal attire…. So far I feel kinda hot but like I'm really insecure and anxious in it. If one person says I look weird I'll probably breakdown XD. But only compliments so far!

@Space group

I wanna send a picture but I only have my school Chromebook rn which isn't the best quality (And likely wouldn't fit my whole body in frame.

@ElderGod-Icefire

I loved it so much. Took me forever though. And that part about Waterloo nearly killed me of boredom. I laughed. I got really sad. I bounced up and down when Thenardier was luring Valjean to his house and Marius and Javert made a plan to bust it.

I have as well!

Book club time! Marius is a useless emo but I love him anyways.

:D I'm more of a Grantaire person but yess

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I was confronted with the question of the universe at 3 am at a 7/11 Gas Station
I just wanted a Bang
But no
The cashier looked at me like he possessed all knowledge and asked me
How do you comprehend what is hard to understand?
And there I was, in my Star Wars pajamas and I kid you not I looked at him and said with all my eternal knowledge
You don’t. The dumb ignore it, the smart learn to cope.
And that poor man stuttered, rang me up, and said have a good night
And I said you too and left it at that.

@Space group

My friend and I just came up with this:
Last year when Australia was on fire, It was just God being like "Oh shit, go back" and trying to get rid of all the horrifying creatures that he made XD.
(This is a joke, no offense to anyone <3)

@PurplePartyTiger language

Y'all I looked at my phone twice this morning to see what time it was and if I needed to get out of bed. Turns out I imagined myself doing that both times and was actually sleeping in.

@CaseyJ group

Y'all I looked at my phone twice this morning to see what time it was and if I needed to get out of bed. Turns out I imagined myself doing that both times and was actually sleeping in.

OOh I hate when that happnes.

Deleted user

Oof there's a major outage for spotify, discord, snapchat, and other apps

@Space group

Oof there's a major outage for spotify, discord, snapchat, and other apps

"It seems like a massive outage has taken down some of the internet's biggest services like Spotify, Discord, Snapchat, and even Etsy. The culprit appears to be Google Cloud, and the service's status page shows a networking issue is currently causing problems resulting in the 404 errors seen on affected webpages."

Deleted user

Well I don't have anything to worry about cause my parents snapchat until my time for being grounded is up