forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

So, who's reading Bell Haven on webtoon?

I started it. The poor dude. Rope manipulation my guy…

I'm irl friends with the author and artist. Are you enjoying it so far Winter?

It’s pretty good. The poor hero is getting her butt handed to her tho. Bad decision to go into an alley.

I AM HEARTBROKEN
Winter the dolphin, as in the dolphin that had no tail, and had a whole movie created about her, died today. I am big upsetti spaghetti.

Mcscuse me?!!?!!

It’s no joke. It’s real. She died of gastrointestinal problems. Which is upsetting. That dolphin could have easily lived to 30 years old. Easily. But she was taken away at a young 16 years old.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I AM HEARTBROKEN
Winter the dolphin, as in the dolphin that had no tail, and had a whole movie created about her, died today. I am big upsetti spaghetti.

Mcscuse me?!!?!!

It’s no joke. It’s real. She died of gastrointestinal problems. Which is upsetting. That dolphin could have easily lived to 30 years old. Easily. But she was taken away at a young 16 years old.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

@murphysgirl

I was thinking about, what if I had Abie the shep on my birthday, and I realised she would probably sing me a song that she would call "happiness of a birthday", and it would make no sense, but it would still be adorable.

@PurplePartyTiger language

I'm so old I remember THE CULTS

HOLY SMOKES MAN I REMEMBER YOU! WHAT’S CRACKIN?

YOOOO SOMEBODY REMEMBERS ME??? my back dude cuz im OLD
edit: your name doesn't ring any bells who would i know you as??

Bruh we both old old on Notebook. Approaching 4 years now… I went by Winter way back then. It was @@winter bc we could do those stupid double @ signs bc Notebook was still in its infancy. But I do remember you. You were pretty chill.

@Relsey

Bruh we both old old on Notebook. Approaching 4 years now… I went by Winter way back then. It was @@winter bc we could do those stupid double @ signs bc Notebook was still in its infancy. But I do remember you. You were pretty chill.

Ahh yesss, the Cults, good times, the days when Notebook was filled with Chats about your Hogwarts houses.

@Relsey

In other news,
Ya'll it is getting harder and harder to fake this religion crap, I'm like this close to blowing a fuse. If I were allowed and had funding to go to literally any other collage that didn't requite religion courses, I would, But my parents threatened to cut me off If I did and I have no job and no work experience soooo, yeah not doing that.

But If I have to write one more homophobic essay for these people, I'm going to chop my hands off.

@CaseyJ group

In other news,
Ya'll it is getting harder and harder to fake this religion crap, I'm like this close to blowing a fuse. If I were allowed and had funding to go to literally any other collage that didn't requite religion courses, I would, But my parents threatened to cut me off If I did and I have no job and no work experience soooo, yeah not doing that.

But If I have to write one more homophobic essay for these people, I'm going to chop my hands off.

That really sucks, I could never. I would legit write the gayest essay possible just to fuck with them.

@Relsey

In other news,

That really sucks, I could never. I would legit write the gayest essay possible just to fuck with them.

You find ways around it, oh the best thing is to you know actually call it like, Being a lesbian, for some reason that really makes them upset like, they only call it same sex attraction, like you call it Gay and they get uncomfortable.

Ahh yeah, now I remember! It's been way too long, do you know if Sly is still around?

Ahh yeah, now I remember! It's been way too long, do you know if Sly is still around?

Yeah! He goes by Sy now. I hope I am correct on that tho.

It's always been Sy. I just assumed that "Sly" was an autocorrect mistake that I actually didn't mind. Lol

It's always been Sy. I just assumed that "Sly" was an autocorrect mistake that I actually didn't mind. Lol

ThatBackgroundSlytherin?

ThatBackgroundSlytherin?

My profile pic? No, it's a hand-drawn pic for Supernatural.

@murphysgirl

Do you mean Dom? He's still around. I've been active on the forums for about two-ish years, so I don't know you and you don't know me, but I'm Murphy. I'm basically the chaotic next-door neighbour.