forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@LiteralCyborg group

I’m still alive y’all. So this girl I really like keeps saying I’m like a sister to her and talking about the girl she likes, but she also invited me to her dance recital and keeps holding my hand and I really like and I think I’m having a crisis-

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I’m still alive y’all. So this girl I really like keeps saying I’m like a sister to her and talking about the girl she likes, but she also invited me to her dance recital and keeps holding my hand and I really like and I think I’m having a crisis-

Just ask her out. It may be a ruse about this other girl. She may be trying to make you jealous. Shoot your shot.

@Relsey

My doggo had puppiesss, they are very smoll and very cute, will post pictures tomorrow.

What breed, and how much? I am dead serious about buying a dog. I am taking a road trip with a bunch of college kids this summerrrrrrr I will come pick it up.

Stupid expensive, why any one pays that much for a dog I will never know, miniature dachshund's, I mean I get it because their like purebred or whatever and like show dogs and what not but it's still rediculous. Pictures will have to wait because puppies are in the other room and I am not standing up.

@murphysgirl

My doggo had puppiesss, they are very smoll and very cute, will post pictures tomorrow.

What breed, and how much? I am dead serious about buying a dog. I am taking a road trip with a bunch of college kids this summerrrrrrr I will come pick it up.

Stupid expensive, why any one pays that much for a dog I will never know, miniature dachshund's, I mean I get it because their like purebred or whatever and like show dogs and what not but it's still rediculous. Pictures will have to wait because puppies are in the other room and I am not standing up.

Dude Soup Nana (remember her?) has mini dachshunds and they are hilarious

Oof. Nah. Not that breed. Price isn’t an issue for me right now. I’m in the market for an Aussie. My little sis has pretty bad depression right now, and she wants an Aussie as her support animal but we can’t find one anywhereeeeeeeeee.

@catnap group

i want to make some sort of animatic one day like i see on youtube for fandoms im in, idk im just suddenly really inspired to make one. starting tomorrow (cuz its really late rn lol) im making it a goal to try and make one

@Tidermelon group

Hmm… I’ve been thinking about making one, too, but the thing is, they take a looot of work and you’ll get burned out very easily. I’d only tackle it if you know for sure that you can complete it, or at least finish up to your favorite part.

@LiteralCyborg group

Just ask her out. It may be a ruse about this other girl. She may be trying to make you jealous. Shoot your shot.

Thank you Winter❤️

Thank you Winter❤️

Like bro, what do you have to lose? Nothing. The worst that can happen is you get friend zoned. And that’s not a bad thing. Ya got this.

@Space group

Well just try to stay off of it as long as possible when you can, I can imagine how much it hurts to walk to campus. Try to keep ice on it and keep it elevated. I hope you get better soon!

@michael_rainer_eats_uranium group

It is a running gag among my friends and boyfriend that I am fluent in Russian. None of them know if I am actually fluent in Russian. My pronunciation is ass, but I can read it well. They do not know this. They have no idea if I can actually read it or if I am just bullshitting. I’m pretty sure they think I don’t actually know Russian.

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

Hey, guys. This may be a stupid thing to ask but I would like some advice. Is it really worth it to get an account with Webtoons?
I mean, I do like a lot of the comics and it kinda bums me out that the website only keeps track of the last five comics you looked at. But is it really worth it?

@catnap group

I have a webtoon account but i dont ever use it and I never have a problem, if you dont want to you can just write down the part that you are at. its not really hard to make an account though so if you want to you should, then you can also comment and like the webtoons as well as subscribe to them so you get notifs when new ones come out. so yeah id say its worth it

@Space group

Hit my head on the side of the table and now there's a really really really obvious big red dot on my forehead and it's really making me feel ugly and insecure