forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

once upon a happiness of a fluffy sweetness of a time, there was a happiness of a fluffy shep and the sweet name of the happy shep was abie. abie was a fluffy shep made of happiness, sweetness, love, and light! and a shep always love to have a happy love and to have a say of et. happy fluffy shep love to say et! happiness of a shep do a dance.

@Knight-Shives group

I come baring the gift of this random character template

Name:
Nicknames/Aliases:
Sexuality:
Species:
Class(classification):
General Description of Looks:
Hair Color:
Hair Style:
Eye Color:
Skin Color:
Height:
General Build/Weight:
Clothes:
Identifying Marks: (Scars/Birthmarks)
General Personality:
General Background:

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

once upon a happiness of a fluffy sweetness of a time, there was a happiness of a fluffy shep and the sweet name of the happy shep was abie. abie was a fluffy shep made of happiness, sweetness, love, and light! and a shep always love to have a happy love and to have a say of et. happy fluffy shep love to say et! happiness of a shep do a dance.

Wut the hel

@murphysgirl

Wut the hel

Abie's internal monologue. You're welcome.

@murphysgirl

Name:
Nicknames/Aliases:
Sexuality:
Species:
Class(classification):
Hair Color:
Hair Style:
Eye Color:
Skin Color:
Height:
General Build/Weight:
Clothes:
General Personality:
General Background:

YOU EXIST

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Name:
Nicknames/Aliases:
Sexuality:
Species:
Class(classification):
Hair Color:
Hair Style:
Eye Color:
Skin Color:
Height:
General Build/Weight:
Clothes:
General Personality:
General Background:

My Queen
Holy smokes Imma save that character template

Wut the hel

I love it, but it reads like my NyQuil induced essay that I wrote on an allergy medicine high. Bc I don’t take the recommended dosage and just drink the bottle until I can breathe again.

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

Me me love character profiles

Name: Jay Sheppard
Nicknames/Aliases: E.S. Firecracker, J, Shep (very rarely)
Sexuality: Unsure/Unbothered
General Description of Looks: A young boy with soft yet fiery features
Hair Color: Red, Ginger
Hair Style: Curly, short sides
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: Pale, porcelain
Height: 5'9"
General Build/Weight: Slim and agile, 62kg
Clothes: A plain white tee shirt, 3 sizes too big for him. Tight black jeans. white shoes worn down to the sole almost, covered in mud and small flecks of blood. This is usually paired with his eastside jacket, which is a bomber jacket that has been hand sewn with his codename on the back.
Identifying Marks: Freckles, slight burns on his hands, making them rough and scarred.
General Personality: He's a friendly young man, the joker of the group. Has a fascination with fire and leaves, for some godforsaken reason
General Background: When he was 5, he house burnt down due to an electrical fire. His family survived, however, they were not able to get him out of the fire, leading them to believe he had died. However, he had escaped into the woods after sustaining minor burns to his hand. He walked in his burnt pjamas till he ran into Eric, who took him back to Eastside. His status is missing, presumed dead.

@Space group

they posted "Everyone be ready for tomorrow I'm shooting all of you #JusticeforXion" (Xion was the original shooter last time but he escaped Juvie last night and ran away) And Only a few students are here, like 60% are gone I'm here without any of my friends and people are still crying and panicking I'm tired of this… I'm scared ngl

@murphysgirl

they posted "Everyone be ready for tomorrow I'm shooting all of you #JusticeforXion" (Xion was the original shooter last time but he escaped Juvie last night and ran away) And Only a few students are here, like 60% are gone I'm here without any of my friends and people are still crying and panicking I'm tired of this… I'm scared ngl

Here is a picture of a guinea pig to cheer you up :)

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

Space get a new school
I hope the police make it in time again
And I hope your safe

I am so very close to showing up. I may not have the power to make a difference, but I can make sure I am heard. Also if this person posted this on social media, the police are more than aware, and they are trying to keep this under the radar as much as they can. Less panic, less coverage, less paperwork. That is a sad reality, but it is true.

@Space group

Yeah, some teachers were only informed of 'an Ominous threat' being made. Like no. There was a hitlist found of all the people they were going to shoot. The administration isn't doing anything. I asked my mother if I could come home and she told me not to (something along the lines of I can't just run from this and I can be shot anywhere and if it happens it happens, there's no stopping it so why hide) like wtf I'm given the chance to be safe if something happens and she claims I'm running from it and it'll happen anyway.