forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@catnap group

I am now a level 37 on Pokémon GO. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm only level 18 T^T

I may only be level 24, but I caught a full odds shiny Drowzee last week so I have bragging rights for that

I caught like 50 pokemon yesterday and I got a shiny butterfree with the bow on it

i forgot what level im on but i have a kirlia im gonna evolve into gardevoir once i have enough candy

@murphysgirl

I have… a max IV Nidorina and Hoothoot? Their names are Ruby and Emerald. I yet await the day where I get something blue to name Sapphire.

Aye I have a 4* Noctowl that I caught as a Hoothoot let's go

@murphysgirl

One of my favourite bands (read: one of two bands I like) has come out with a new song after like ten years of silence what is this witchcraft

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I have… a max IV Nidorina and Hoothoot? Their names are Ruby and Emerald. I yet await the day where I get something blue to name Sapphire.

The only Pokémon that I actually put effort into was a Mega X Charizard… and that was years ago.

@murphysgirl

The only Pokémon that I actually put effort into was a Mega X Charizard… and that was years ago.

What do you mean, years ago? They only added Mega Evolution to PoGo a few months ago.

What do you mean, years ago? They only added Mega Evolution to PoGo a few months ago.

I wasn’t talking about Pokémon Go. I was just like lemme tell about the one I was most proud of. This was waaaayyyyyy back. Like 2014 back. I played Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. That was released in like November of 2014.

@Starfast group

I reapplied for college today, and I'm really excited about it. I've been out of school for a while now, but going back just really feels like a step in the right direction.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Hi so bored I am Winter

No

What can be done to stop me??? Kill me? How do you kill an immortal? And If you say that snail, I will come back with a logical argument that will prevent the snail from ever getting me. I can and I will do it. This is specifically a challenge for Dom to question me. And lol I’ve been doing it for millennia. That snail ain’t got nothing on me.

To kill an immortal is to make them forgotten and alone. Their own empty soul will do the rest of the work for you.

Hi so bored I am Winter

No

What can be done to stop me??? Kill me? How do you kill an immortal? And If you say that snail, I will come back with a logical argument that will prevent the snail from ever getting me. I can and I will do it. This is specifically a challenge for Dom to question me. And lol I’ve been doing it for millennia. That snail ain’t got nothing on me.

To kill an immortal is to make them forgotten and alone. Their own empty soul will do the rest of the work for you.

Obviously it hasn’t worked on me 😂 inspire chaos and good and you can’t be forgotten. You make history by doing something that can’t ever be forgotten. Do something that others believe in. The bigger the impact, the longer you live for. And kindness is never forgotten. You might not remember the face or name, but you remember what was done to help you. That’s how I’ve been around for so long.

Deleted user

Later this week when I get time (if high-school isn't getting in my way) I'm going to make a pokemon go forum, so just to let you know you are invited and you can post anything pokemon go related there. I think it will best if we keep the pokemon go stuff there instead of here cause I don't it to become a problem.

Deleted user

Later this week when I get time (if high-school isn't getting in my way) I'm going to make a pokemon go forum, so just to let you know you are invited and you can post anything pokemon go related there. I think it will best if we keep the pokemon go stuff there instead of here cause I don't it to become a problem.

@CaseyJ group

My parents almost kicked my 12 yo brother out last night.

MOstly bc he was being a dumba*s and lying to my parents, who already knew the answer, and then playing the "I get bullied" card. .-.

@CaseyJ group

My parents almost kicked my 12 yo brother out last night.

MOstly bc he was being a dumba*s and lying to my parents, who already knew the answer, and then playing the "I get bullied" card. .-.