forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Relsey

It's Saturday, you know what that means. It's regret previous procrastination time we got 16 things to get done including two tests that I have not studied for, less go

@murphysgirl

In other news, I forgot that I listed "I genuinely am worried about the sanity of Chief Inspector Dreyfus" as one of my favourite quotes on my profile and so that was a good thing

@murphysgirl

Those are so cute! What did you use to color them?

Thank you! Copic marker and Prismacolour pencil. I'm planning on inking the top one soon.

@murphysgirl

Shep has knife. What a child after my own heart. I love it.

Me: Let me see what you have!
Shep: A knife!
Me: NO!

Win says Yes and go commit chaos

Me and my friend are currently having a conversation about, what if Abie and Baby Groot became friends. Pure chaos would ensue 😂

@murphysgirl

Honestly, if Abie got a knife, I would just be chill with it and tell her not to murder anyone, whilst my fiancé would go crazy and chase her around yelling at her, or he would duct tape a bunch of pillows to himself and lock himself in a closet.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Honestly, if Abie got a knife, I would just be chill with it and tell her not to murder anyone, whilst my fiancé would go crazy and chase her around yelling at her, or he would duct tape a bunch of pillows to himself and lock himself in a closet.

I’d kick down the closet door and help Abie commit chaos and war crimes

@murphysgirl

Travel vlog time.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Travel vlog time.

First stop Chernobyl

@murphysgirl

Travel vlog time.

First stop Chernobyl

Then Paris. No messing about in Britain though we want to preserve it

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Travel vlog time.

First stop Chernobyl

Ooooo World domination; our time has come!

@murphysgirl

Travel vlog time.

First stop Chernobyl

Ooooo World domination; our time has come!

The shep flag will fly everywhere