forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

Yo how has no student posted about this basically everywhere on the internet. It's getting harder for police to put things under the radar, and honestly someone at the school should use this weakness point.

@Relsey

Ya'll, be proud of me, It's end end of day 2 for NaNoWriMo, I have 9,365 words, are you proud? Be proud, my fingers hurt.

Now be disappointed in me I haven't done any homework or studying the last two days.

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

I made this tier list of Hetalia characters I think can fight

LOL, there were a few mistakes. The top was supposed to be been "could destroy me in mere seconds." Fell was supposed to be "feel," and I should have put Lisa (girl with flowers at bottom row) in the "depends" row.

@AloofFloof group

I'm making a Dr. Doppler cosplay (Treasure Planet) but there are more people I talk to DON'T know or care who he is than do and that ain't hype ;n;

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

once upon a happiness of a fluffy sweetness of a time, there was a happiness of a fluffy shep and the sweet name of the happy shep was abie. abie was a fluffy shep made of happiness, sweetness, love, and light! and a shep always love to have a happy love and to have a say of et. happy fluffy shep love to say et! happiness of a shep do a dance.

Wut the hel

Abie's internal monologue. You're welcome.

Nah I'm not

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

Kinda like the several failed attempts to kill me during the French Revolution. My execution? Lol when and where homie I’ll be there.

Alright France
Some city square
Meet me at the guillotine if you can make it

@Knight-Shives group

I come baring the gift of this random character template

Name:
Nicknames/Aliases:
Sexuality:
Species:
Class(classification):
General Description of Looks:
Hair Color: