forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Hit my head on the side of the table and now there's a really really really obvious big red dot on my forehead and it's really making me feel ugly and insecure

Try a new makeup look. I’m serious. Find something cool or epic and be like yah I can do that and do it. Boom you feel epic and you look epic. Think of it as high stakes art. Bc you’re dealing with your face. Just don’t poke ur eye out.

@murphysgirl

I have been listening to Christmas songs for the past two hours whilst setting up Christmas and doing a puzzle of my favourite place on planet Earth. Happy times.

@CaseyJ group

I have been crying for…an hour? About. Its great.

But why?

Well, someone I have been in love with for a few years, said there was no hope for me and him…amongst other things.

But why?

Well, someone I have been in love with for a few years, said there was no hope for me and him…amongst other things.

Honestly, I can relate. I promise you’re going to be okay. You can pm me if you need someone!

@CaseyJ group

But why?

Honestly, I can relate. I promise you’re going to be okay. You can pm me if you need someone!

Thanks, but I talked it over with him, and we decided to get to know eachother again to be..friends.

@Space group

Try a new makeup look. I’m serious. Find something cool or epic and be like yah I can do that and do it. Boom you feel epic and you look epic. Think of it as high stakes art. Bc you’re dealing with your face. Just don’t poke ur eye out.

Nahhh My skin is crazy sensitive and will have a breakout if I dare use foundation/concealer. So along with the big dot on my forehead, I also am having a stress breakout and it's digging my already rock bottom confidence lower.

@Relsey

Honestly who said anything about covering it up, accentuate it, make it into some cool third eye looking thing, there's more than one way to use makeup

@murphysgirl

Does anyone else miss the days of Minecraft parodies

It was a good run, no lie

DON'T MINE AT NIGHT
I KNOW YOU'RE LOOKING AT THAT CAVE
AND YOU'RE FEELING KINDA BRAVE
GO TO BED YOU'LL BE ALL RIGHT
DON'T MINE AT NIGHT
THERE'S NOTHING THERE THAT'S GONNA CHANGE
SOMETHING SOMETHING WALK AWAY, AY, OH-OH-OH
DON'T MINE AT NIGHT (DON'T MIIIIIINE AT NIIIIIIIIIIGHT)

How I still remember any of that is, frankly, a mystery.

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

Does anyone else miss the days of Minecraft parodies

It was a good run, no lie

DON'T MINE AT NIGHT
I KNOW YOU'RE LOOKING AT THAT CAVE
AND YOU'RE FEELING KINDA BRAVE
GO TO BED YOU'LL BE ALL RIGHT
DON'T MINE AT NIGHT
THERE'S NOTHING THERE THAT'S GONNA CHANGE
SOMETHING SOMETHING WALK AWAY, AY, OH-OH-OH
DON'T MINE AT NIGHT (DON'T MIIIIIINE AT NIIIIIIIIIIGHT)

How I still remember any of that is, frankly, a mystery.

I love that song!!!!

I’m surprised that I didn't try to make a playlist of all the awesome Minecraft based songs I heard.

I am going to die 😂 I have a 2,000-2,200 word essay due and I’m like well I’m screwed. I am making up things and sources and hoping for the absolute best.

Update: I somehow managed to be a word god and crank out an essay in 2 hours that’s 2,288 words. To those who were wondering what it was on, it was on Agricola’s attempt to take over Alba (Scotland) and how Calgacus and the people he raised up and named the Caledonii tried to fight the Romans at Mons Graupius and lost. But hey, Agricola didn’t take over Scotland. Bc Calgacus decided hey let’s fight where he can’t go but we can and fought at the base of the highlands. Therefore saving 20,000 people, but losing 10,000 warriors protecting them. But Agricola couldn’t go further than the mountains so he retreated south and was told to go fight in Germany and he did and left Scotland alone.

@Space group

My mother and I had a fight last night and she stormed out of this house saying she never wants to come back and a bunch of horrible shit. She isn't home yet but if/when she comes back do I apologize?? If so how. My mother has anger issues so the fight was just her taking out anger and talking shit about my father and I jumped in and tried to defend us.

My mother and I had a fight last night and she stormed out of this house saying she never wants to come back and a bunch of horrible shit. She isn't home yet but if/when she comes back do I apologize?? If so how. My mother has anger issues so the fight was just her taking out anger and talking shit about my father and I jumped in and tried to defend us.

In my experience, messing with an angry woman, such as a mother, does not go well. Your best bet right now is to let her be, and continue on as best as you can until she either comes back, or she doesn’t. If she doesn’t, you have your dad, and even that may be questionable. But if you are worried, and she doesn’t come back relatively soon, you can either file a missing persons report, or call child protective services. It’s your call. But I wouldn’t apologize until she does. But whatever you do I will support, and ultimately it’s your decision.