forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

FOR SOME REASON, one of my docs on here, is having problems saving, and I already lost a whole paragraph bc of it. ;-;

That's why I stick with google docs. No disrespect towards andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer). It's just what I'm more comfortable with using to write.

@CaseyJ group

FOR SOME REASON, one of my docs on here, is having problems saving, and I already lost a whole paragraph bc of it. ;-;

That's why I stick with google docs. No disrespect towards andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer). It's just what I'm more comfortable with using to write.

I like the format of this, and the dark mode but it is a bit frustrating, and i will probably back it to drive.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I like the format of this, and the dark mode but it is a bit frustrating, and i will probably back it to drive.

Yeah, having a backup is smart.

@Space group

Winter's first language is the language of gods, lost to time and forgotten by all except the very few who are worthy. Mortals, like us, can't comprehend it. Our fragile minds would shatter at the mere whisper of the language.

@Relsey

You know I fully understand that I will fail my midterm if I do not study, however brain say, hmmmmmmm no study instead stare at wall, and I am not able to tell it what to do so, stare at wall.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Winter's first language is the language of gods, lost to time and forgotten by all except the very few who are worthy. Mortals, like us, can't comprehend it. Our fragile minds would shatter at the mere whisper of the language.

Again yes. Let’s please not play out the immortal again… The stars are getting suspicious. In all honesty I wasn’t even supposed to make contact with humanity, but yet here we are lol.

@ElderGod-Icefire

bought two nice tweed jackets at Goodwill today (the long one needs new buttons but that's easy enough to do, I already bought the buttons) will probably post pics on the chat on a day where I wear one of them because I already love them

@murphysgirl

I AM HEARTBROKEN
Winter the dolphin, as in the dolphin that had no tail, and had a whole movie created about her, died today. I am big upsetti spaghetti.

Mcscuse me?!!?!!