forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Space group

Oh Sy, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how that feels… I'll keep you in my thoughts, I'm sending good vibes your way! Try to take some time for yourself and your cat, don't push yourself, be patient with your emotions. It'll be okay.

@Space group

I think you'll do fine, Winter! I passed my Honors class last year and basically just bullshitted my way through every essay. If I can do it, you can absolutely pass

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I think you'll do fine, Winter! I passed my Honors class last year and basically just bullshitted my way through every essay. If I can do it, you can absolutely pass

But this is Honors college and my Composition and Rhetoric class… The essay is gonna get destroyed lol.

@CaseyJ group

So, an ex of mine went to a mental hospital for 11 months, he just came back about 2 weeks ago. At the time I only broke up with him because he was an alcoholic. A 14 year old alcoholic. He is clean now, has been since april. I still love him…but he no longer returns those feelings. We had a long conversation (I cried the whole time) and decided to just be friends. It hurts. I had a mental breakdown, crying over basically nothing. I hate myself. I hate that I wish he never came back. Afterall he had left me, suddenly and unexpected he was gone, 11 months later he comes back, and I am supposed to be ok? I am not…I can't see him everyday. I can't hear him joking about my feelings. I can't…but I can't lose him either.

So, you broke up with him because of what he was. You made a decision that was in your best interest. You have nothing to hate yourself for. You made a decision to protect yourself. You may still have feelings, and they are valid, but they are not worth your time. The past is the past, so even though it’s going to hurt, you’re going to have to move on. Don’t stay where you are not wanted. You have to remember to keep yourself alive and not others. You have no loyalties to anyone. You focus on you, and you become the best you you can be.

@Space group

But this is Honors college and my Composition and Rhetoric class… The essay is gonna get destroyed lol.

Yes, but my point is if I could do it for a high school class, you could do it 100% better than me and achieve college level writing XD

Yes, but my point is if I could do it for a high school class, you could do it 100% better than me and achieve college level writing XD

Idk about that fam. We’ll see lol.

…I mean…thanks? … I don't agree with that. But that is just me.

It’s okay if you don’t agree. You weren’t raised like I was, and I wasn’t raised like you were. We’re different, and our ideas and thoughts are incredibly different. I don’t expect you to agree, and it’s okay not too. You’re Gucci fam!

@CaseyJ group

It’s okay if you don’t agree. You weren’t raised like I was, and I wasn’t raised like you were. We’re different, and our ideas and thoughts are incredibly different. I don’t expect you to agree, and it’s okay not too. You’re Gucci fam!

Alright, thanks for the advice, I appreciate you trying ^-^

Alright, thanks for the advice, I appreciate you trying ^-^

No problem! I hope you’re feeling better tho.

@Relsey

@ThatBackgroundSlytherin

Ay he’s still around! Nice.
Yeah I’m Dom. Kind of the dad since Sly phased out. Didn’t really know him tbh but respect to the real OGs

Holy smokes Dom. I’ve been here longer than you have… I didn’t even realize that…

Of all people to pick up the title of Notebook Dad, I think you're a pretty good fit Dom. It's kinda interesting to see who's stuck around and who has faded into myth. Feel like we could write a whole "The Mythology of Notebook.ai" at this point

@Relsey

Side note, Just looked at your Bio cause I'm bored out of my mind.
Dom you've read Les Miserables? I don't know anyone other than myself who's made it through the Brick.