forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Space group

HEY HEY HEY UH THEY JUST COME OVER THE LOUD SPEAKERS REPEATING TO LOCK DOORS< CLEAR THE HALLS< MAKE SURE THE STUDENTS ARE ACCOUNTED FOR AND UH XSTRCDYFVUGIHOJPO

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

I'm trying to figure out how long I've been here.
I think it's been like,,, four years

Nah. 5 months on ur profile. 😂 Still a long time ago. Unless………. You deleted ur old account and created a new one. Then yeah idk how to help u fam.

Yeah, I've deleted my account a few times
used to go by Dusk, then Reed, now Hill

@Space group

I feel bad for keep bringing up the threats and don't mean to be annoying, I just wanna get it out there just in case something actually happens. (I also talk a lot when I'm nervous)

@Space group

Nah I can't I really like this place and the people here. I talk to the Dean later so I can express my concerns. (Besides where I live I don't have any other choices)

@murphysgirl

A true friend is someone who, when you mention your other friends to them, will turn to you with a shocked look on their face and go, "yOu HaVe FrIeNdS??!?!!!"

@ElderGod-Icefire

I was hanging out with my crush's younger sister today (she's a lot of fun and also bi?? so it was great) but. I discovered she doesn't like my best friend, because my best friend is kinda dating this one guy, but is also good friends with my crush…who might have a crush on her. and crush's younger sis doesn't like my friend because she thinks my friend is leading her brother (my crush) on. and this is. the most drama I've ever had happen in a friend group. holy fuck lmao

@murphysgirl

I had a stroke reading that tbh

good

Oh no. My brain. It’s broken.

I hate that meme with a passion and I flatly refuse to explain why

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I had a stroke reading that tbh

good

Oh no. My brain. It’s broken.

I hate that meme with a passion and I flatly refuse to explain why

I hate it too, but my brain turns everything into humor to combat the sadness that comes and visits me every night. So I have that going for meeeeeee

I’m becoming scared fellas. I saw a kid who looked exactly like Deku naturally (no green hair sorry…) being hastily followed by a loud blonde who looked eerily like Bakugou and I was like nah, it’s a coincidence. Then a kid who looked liked Iida just runs out of a building and goes what are you two doing and I was just sitting in a swing like what have I witnessed. I am scared bc if I walk outside again and there’s a kid who looks liked Todoroki I am dropping out bc something is gonna go down.

I’ve already met a kid who looks like Eren Yeager, a kid who looks Armin, who had a bowl cut and then cut his hair and now he’s like look at me. And a dude who high key looks like Marco, and his name is get this Marcos and I’m over here like NO STOP WITH THE ANIME KIDS THIS IS ABOUT TO GET REAL WEIRD.