forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@catnap group

i have a question i cant find an answer on google, say somebody pays for a game and then they give you their apple ID so that you can use the cloud to download the game (without having to pay for it, since the original apple ID owner payed for it you just have to download it on your device) would that be considered illegal in any way? asking before a friend does something 💀

@Relsey

Technically it's like a loop hole in the system, is it the most legal way to go about things, no, is anyone going to call you out for it, no.

@Tidermelon group

y’all know the McDonalds triangle meme? well, someone did that for a fandom I’m into, and put one of the characters smack in the middle. I saw that, and I thought “well, that’s because Sonia would panic from the yelling and drive them all into a ditch.” so now I have a McDonalds Square chart that I made and that any of y’all can use as you please
49-BD84-C8-F712-4-C9-A-861-B-BF9-C5-EEC5-BAC

@murphysgirl

Find a white sheet and boom. You already got 2 costume ideas. Roman in a toga and a ghost.

Put some blood on it and boom. Caesar.

gReAt CaEsAr'S gHoSt!!!

@murphysgirl

Find a white sheet and boom. You already got 2 costume ideas. Roman in a toga and a ghost.

Put some blood on it and boom. Caesar.

gReAt CaEsAr'S gHoSt!!!

That is the best possible way this could have ended

You're welcome

@ElderGod-Icefire

My friend and her almost boyfriend made Spotify playlists for each other 🥺 they're so cute and I want that. I don't want her boyfriend but I want a relationship that cute and sweet

@Tidermelon group

My newest hobby is adding obscure characters to Akinator. I’ve already added to it Lorekeeper Aster, Aster the Whismur, and the unnamed female Faller that a Guzzlord killed 10 years before the events of Pokémon Sun and Moon. No character is safe. I will add them all.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

My friend and her almost boyfriend made Spotify playlists for each other 🥺 they're so cute and I want that. I don't want her boyfriend but I want a relationship that cute and sweet

Bruh… 4 years with my guy and the last thing I did was call him an asshole for eating my sandwich. Those people are still in the honeymoon phase. Relationships can be cute and sweet but yo. Once reality hits uh it’s gonna change real fast. I promise you. I love my Viking boi with all of my heart, but there are times when I want to hit him with my car. And what ya have to realize that texting and calling everyday isn’t a necessity. It’s nice, but people need breaks. You both burn out, but you both know how you feel. And flamboyant acts of love are dumb. It’s the small things. Like cutting the grass. Doing the laundry. Grabbing the cereal off of the top shelf. Those are the best acts of love that anyone could ask for. I don’t need a million dollar home. I don’t need luxury. I just need someone who knows my quirks and understands that I’m very different than everyone. And you and they should find someone like that too. And don’t go strictly for good looks or a nice body. It’s the personality and the heart that matters, and most people don’t realize that. Love is complicated and hard, and your friend is going to find out the hard way. And people are gonna be like oh Win that’s too harsh. You’re being too mean. No. I’m being straight to the point. Love hurts and it’s not supposed to be all wonderful and sunshine 24/7. It’s a burden. And for your friend, if they ever get their heart broken by this boyfriend, they’ll never be able to look at the music the same way. Heartbreak changes you. And sometimes you aren’t ready for it. I hope you give your friend some advice. If you or they want a relationship, you or they must be prepared to take on the other person and their thoughts and feelings, besides your own. Relationships are not one sided. If you want the good, you have to accept the bad too. Now I love ya, as a good Viking mom should, and remember to take wonderful care of yourself.

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

I came up with two fanfic (spitefic considering it's about Boku no Pico and Diabolik Lovers) ideas. The first one is a crossover between Happy Sugar Life and Boku no Pico (yes that one…) Shio and Pico are in high school (Pico wants to forget his past while Shio wants to return to Satou). They save a baby from kidnappers who will stop at nothing to get it, which really opens some wounds.

Second, the Sakamaki mansion is raided after the second season, and all the diabrats(boys, really) are arrested, while Yui is rescued. It is unfortunate that the discovery that the Sakamaki family was basically running a trafficking ring created a division between humans and vampires. In addition, the vampires are furious that Karlheinz actually intended to erase their race instead of curing and instead help with actual problems to lure human girls into his stupid plan. Yui has to deal with PTSD, survivor guilt, Sakamaki apologists, attackers of her dad, blackmail, and someone trying to keep Cordelia's heart while keeping her faith.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Bruh… 4 years with my guy and the last thing I did was call him an asshole for eating my sandwich. Those people are still in the honeymoon phase. Relationships can be cute and sweet but yo. Once reality hits uh it’s gonna change real fast. I promise you. I love my Viking boi with all of my heart, but there are times when I want to hit him with my car. And what ya have to realize that texting and calling everyday isn’t a necessity. It’s nice, but people need breaks. You both burn out, but you both know how you feel. And flamboyant acts of love are dumb. It’s the small things. Like cutting the grass. Doing the laundry. Grabbing the cereal off of the top shelf. Those are the best acts of love that anyone could ask for. I don’t need a million dollar home. I don’t need luxury. I just need someone who knows my quirks and understands that I’m very different than everyone. And you and they should find someone like that too. And don’t go strictly for good looks or a nice body. It’s the personality and the heart that matters, and most people don’t realize that. Love is complicated and hard, and your friend is going to find out the hard way. And people are gonna be like oh Win that’s too harsh. You’re being too mean. No. I’m being straight to the point. Love hurts and it’s not supposed to be all wonderful and sunshine 24/7. It’s a burden. And for your friend, if they ever get their heart broken by this boyfriend, they’ll never be able to look at the music the same way. Heartbreak changes you. And sometimes you aren’t ready for it. I hope you give your friend some advice. If you or they want a relationship, you or they must be prepared to take on the other person and their thoughts and feelings, besides your own. Relationships are not one sided. If you want the good, you have to accept the bad too. Now I love ya, as a good Viking mom should, and remember to take wonderful care of yourself.

I'm aware of that, Winter. I'm simply pining over a crush right now lmao

@murphysgirl

And for your friend, if they ever get their heart broken by this boyfriend, they’ll never be able to look at the music the same way.

This is so true

@murphysgirl

And on that subject (look at me being on-topic for once), I'm demi so I have to be really close friends with someone before I feel romantically/sexually attracted to them, and my fiancé and I are best friends as well as lovers. So yeh we go on "dates" but most of the time we just hang out, do things like watch a show or go out and play Pokémon GO or just sit and chill and listen to music. And like, when we text each other, it's usually things like shower thoughts or "look at this meme I found" rather than "I love you".

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

How’s the going going Dom

It’s.
Going pretty well? Idk. Got some depressing realizations today and thinking about some sad stuff a bit. But I passed a test the other day and I’m gonna get a raise

@catnap group

in class today me and my friends were playing fnaf on my phone. it was really fun lol, one of the boys kept getting scared since he was the one actually playing for some of the time, at one point he almost threw my phone when the "its me" screen started flashing. he gave it to me so then i took it from there, eventually we got jumpscared while he was playing and i literally slapped my face on accident (i instinctively put my hands over my eyes and turned away cuz im terrible with scary things, it was just really fast so i accidentally slapped my hands over my face lmao) idk what his reaction was since i wasn't looking at him but i know he got scared too since he was jumpy the entire time we were playing. my other friend next to him was laughing cuz of us lol, we ended up playing a different fnaf. we started playing sister location (we were playing the first one originally, second one before that) because he wanted to since he thought it would be the scariest, there was a lot of dialogue and we had no volume on (class) so i just took it since there wasnt anything going on, i told him when the jumpscares would come though. my other friend came and asked if we were playing sister location, the boy who had been playing was surprised that she knew (i was too tbh) she just said that shes never played but shes watched videos and stuff. we also had a few brief conversations about the lore, we didnt really discuss it since its uh pretty confusing LOL also markiplier was mentioned once
anyways it was just fun and i wanted to talk about it

@Relsey

And for your friend, if they ever get their heart broken by this boyfriend, they’ll never be able to look at the music the same way.

This is so true

The number of really good songs that have been ruined for me because of a man is to many, to many I say. Some top tier great content with a good harmony nice messaging, just will no longer feel the same and it's the worst.