forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

IT'S HASTINGS DAY!

AHAHAHAHA MY SCOTTISH ROOTS ARE SINGING WITH JOY (some Scots sided with the Normans, and some sided with Harald…)
THE BATTLE OF HASTINGS WAS BEAUTIFUL
(Not like I was there or anything…)
(Unless you’re talking about the day of giving which is called Hastings Day…)

Deleted user

And yes ik school season is happening rn, but I miss when Notebook used to be so much more active

Deleted user

And yes ik school season is happening rn, but I miss when Notebook used to be so much more active

Right!

Well well, looks whos back

@CaseyJ group

Right!

You? Bish I have been back for months.

Deleted user

Right!

You? Bish I have been back for months.

…yeah basically, I took a break to do other things so I have an excuse

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

If you two start fighting on this forum like 3 year olds who haven’t had a nap I will come through the internet and smack you both. I haven’t had enough coffee to deal with anyone’s crap today. The past is the past and it’s best to let it die. Okay? Now that we’ve had this chat, put the beef behind you and get over it.

@catnap group

just remembered the first time i heard of fnaf. i think it might have been during summer camp or some kind of break, i was at my preschool (no i was not in preschool anymore at that point, they had a summer camp and let kids go there on break, only up to a certain age i think like 13) and this boy, felix, was watching some fnaf video that had freddy in it, he was showing some kids and i wanted to see too, it was just a vid of freddys eyes flashing on the screen for a sec lol but i was really young back then, most of the kids there and me were probably around 8 considering the time fnaf came out. anyways at that point i didnt really know what fnaf was so i had no idea who freddy was, felix did of course, but i didnt. i dont remember when exactly i discovered it to be fnaf but i do remember how insanely popular it was, there was this boy we called RJ who really liked it and we would talk about it a lot, also i remember this specific discussion i had in summer camp in my elementary school i had with RJ and this older girl named alexandria. we had been discussing this animated fan video that went to the second the living tombstone fnaf song, "its been so long." pretty much we were just talking about the "lore" we got from that video (which i only found out was completely incorrect last year lmao.) its just kinda funny to think that i could probably go up to almost any kid and they would know what fnaf is, i remember in 7th grade (before covid, crazy to think its been almost like 2 years now? really feels like not that long ago) and i saw this boy with a fnaf backpack lol, ive probably seen some other kids with fnaf stuff before but he was just the most memorable since i was friends with him not that long ago. older people obviously knew about it too, just since i was younger i talked about it and saw other young kids talking about it too but it was obviously popular among the ages the game was intended for lmaoo. my older sister, shes like 4-5 years older than me also knew about it and we would listen to the living tombstone fnaf songs for the first and second game, one time when people used pandora instead of spotify "its been so long" played but she told me when it was practically over lol. also back then we could play the games for free since there were the demos, honestly i was suprised recently when i tried downloading it again and saw it costed money. ALSO we had these kids who lived at our house for a while, they knew about fnaf too cuz one of the kids, this boy was playing the second fnaf. i remember cuz he was confused about what happened so i went to see and pretty much he just got jumpscared by the puppet lol. a lot of other stories but this is already way too long

anyways sorry for the entire essay LMAO ive just been feeling nostalgic and fnaf has been a pretty big part of my childhood

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I’ve never used the term ‘fake it till you make it’ as sincerely as I am when I draw clouds with an oil paint brush because I’m drawin some clouds and I had no clue what to do but I just bs’d my way through it and it’s working

@catnap group

Im so sorry that happened D: please be safe and try not to do anything dumb, im not really good at giving advice but if you want to talk about anything you can always message me and ill be here to listen :D

@ElderGod-Icefire

the guy i have a crush on might have a crush on my friend (still? he was gonna ask her to hoco and then someone else did) and my friend is currently kinda dating the guy's best friend…who's a player and probably gonna break her heart

Jesus christ I feel like this is a lot of drama for my friend group to be having but. oh well lmao

@catnap group

theres a traveling spirit in sky and i wanted to get the pants but theyre cost so much candles and i only have sevennnnnnn uasbdhfhbsdf i would need like 60 more and theres only today and tomorrow left of the traveling spirit, its literally impossible for me to get that many candles by then since i think i could only get around 15 a day SYGDJHBSUYGUY ill just have to wait for the next traveling spirit, rack up candles, and hope they have some cool cosmetics or something. im still trying to get more seasonal candles to but the moth 2.0 hair

@Relsey

It seems that the consequences of my my poor time management skills have arrived.
20 assignments
7 hours and 30 minutes
I got this, it's fine.