forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Turns out I’m really good at dyeing hair. Like really good. Hmu I’ll dye your hair no questions asked.

Time to go to Alaska

Nah South Carolina mate. I moved here a little while back. But I gotchu.

Update: Accidentally ended up in Alaska, on my way to S. Carolina

Alrighty I’ll leave the light on

So apparently no one suspects the Alaskan for anything. I kid you not I was just vibing in my room and I heard a frantic knock on my door. I think oh well it’s my roomie. I’ll let her in. I open the door and it’s 5 girls with a whole cat and I’m like what is going on. The chick holding the cat hands it to me and goes HERE SMUGGLE HIM IN YOUR CABINET NO ONE SUSPECTS YOU FOR ANYTHING! So here I am holding a cat and I shove it into a cabinet and the next thing I know is that our RA walks in and she’s like whatcha doing? Heard reports of a cat in the dorm. And I was like PANIC PANIC PANIC so I started making crap up talking in the Scottish accent and this lady is like, hun. Calm down. You’re not in trouble. It’s nice to see you making friends. And she gives me a little hug and walks out. To the amazement of all this lady didn’t check my room like she checked everyone else’s, and she was like text me if you’re struggling and I was like okay. So when she left I shut the door and locked it, yoinked the cat outta the cabinet and was like GET THE CAT OUTTA MY ROOM AHHHHHHH and they were like oh my gosh you saved us and I was like please text me before you bring a cat into my roooommmmm holy smokes. So anyway moral of the story is. I can get away with anything and no one suspects me of it.

So anyway moral of the story is. I can get away with anything and no one suspects me of it.

Must be nice lol

Been doing it for years. Perks of having strict parents. Ya figure out ways to get around what they said and you figure out how to sneak stuff in and out.

@Relsey

So anyway moral of the story is. I can get away with anything and no one suspects me of it.

Must be nice lol

Been doing it for years. Perks of having strict parents. Ya figure out ways to get around what they said and you figure out how to sneak stuff in and out.

Oh same I like full on punched another kid in the face and they let me get away with it, didn't even go on my record because "She's such a sweet kid she would never do something like that again, and look how sorry she is." I had Admin wrapped around my little finger.

Must be nice lol

Oh same I like full on punched another kid in the face and they let me get away with it, didn't even go on my record because "She's such a sweet kid she would never do something like that again, and look how sorry she is." I had Admin wrapped around my little finger.

Boom. There ya go. Strict parent and sneaky kid check.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Apparently, the reason chickens can still run even when their heads get chopped off is because their nerves are still working and they signal the body to move. (This was terribly paraphrased but I just thought it was interesting)

Family tradition tells of Stumpy the chicken who lost head and feet and survived for like a year
Also beheading humans leaves them to live for two minutes

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Must be nice lol

Boom. There ya go. Strict parent and sneaky kid check.

I actually got one of my friends out of trouble. He broke something that belonged to the school we went to. The teacher was like "Sy, come here, I know you won't lie. Did he do this?" I said no without missing a beat!

Also excellent work Winter

I swear If someone asks me to smuggle a whole man into my dorm and hide him in the cabinet that’s game over. I’ll kill the man and let him bleed out on my wonderful shag carpet. It’ll add some flair. Liven up the place. Ya know? Like Ho ho homicide?

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Apparently, the reason chickens can still run even when their heads get chopped off is because their nerves are still working and they signal the body to move. (This was terribly paraphrased but I just thought it was interesting)

Family tradition tells of Stumpy the chicken who lost head and feet and survived for like a year
Also beheading humans leaves them to live for two minutes

My grandpa used to live on a farm and once he apparently saw a headless chicken fly across a field

@murphysgirl

I've had a wonderful idea
You know that one series, What If?
What if I went as another version of myself
That would be hilarious, I could rope my fiancé into it too