Any suggestions, you may have

@Katastrophic group

On the topic of height, laughs in 6'

Help I need a sewing project. My options are
Figure out what I want to dress up for Halloween as and make it
A Glorious black Pirate shirt and equally flowy matching skirt
Another cloak
Any suggestions, you may have

All of the above! It is Spooky Season so costumes are great to get started on. Make sure u get fabric or whatever u need soon, cause idk where ur at but there's shortages because of shipping where I am. I had to go to 3 stores to find a usable fabric for my costume and they were very picked over.

I need to make a good cloak, those are always valid

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

If I was to try international kennel club again would anyone be interested? It's basically a collection of fictional dog breeds in world building. I realise people might not have any fictional dog breeds, so I made a easy template :))

Idk, it's fun and just wondering if anyone wanted to join

Can it be wolves, or the like? I’m more familiar with wolves than dogs.

Wolves and dogs are very similar. You can do a wolf like dog, like a husky or malamute. It has to be somewhat domesticated, keeps as pets but can be slightly more wild like the Dingo or New Guinea Singing Dog. It can be outlandish, it doesn't have to follow the usual rules of physics, but nothing too wild. For instance, I have a dog that was bred with an otter because people believe it would be easier to hunt otters if the dog itself was half. Its outlandish, but still some what probable. Things like dogs with horns, strange teeth or misshapen head are also in that category. However, something that has a snake head, or is too similar to a regular dog whether in function or appearence (some dogs look very similar, just looking for slight differences in that case) then they wouldn't fit the criteria. I have a template, if you find you don't understand it or it's too out of your league, then you can come to me for help, or you can drop the project if you'd like, it's all up to you friend

Deleted user

It's almost 2 AM and I haven't slept yet, I have to wake up at 5 AM

I can link the old post if you want

Sure.

I’ll try it, because I have 0 fantasy dogs/wolves, not including werewolves, but I’m not sure how well it’ll work out for me.

The template is fairly simple, so I personally don't think you'll have trouble, I've provided 2 examples as well, if you get stuck. of course you can come to me with any questions !!

Deleted user

I want to start a circus rp but I don't know what the plot would be. If I can't think of anything I'll probably end up making it more of a chaotic dynamics sort of thing? Not sure how to explain. Also not sure why I suddenly want to do a circus rp, I think it may be because I had a song stuck in my head that reminded me of the circus. It's also 2 AM and I'm bored so that may have something to do with it lol

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

I want to start a circus rp but I don't know what the plot would be. If I can't think of anything I'll probably end up making it more of a chaotic dynamics sort of thing? Not sure how to explain. Also not sure why I suddenly want to do a circus rp, I think it may be because I had a song stuck in my head that reminded me of the circus. It's also 2 AM and I'm bored so that may have something to do with it lol

I got a crazy jester, but he’s not human, and would likely be more of a visiting jester from another world, not necessarily part of the circus. He’s very detailed though, and I haven’t used him in an rp yet.

Deleted user

I got a crazy jester, but he’s not human, and would likely be more of a visiting jester from another world, not necessarily part of the circus. He’s very detailed though, and I haven’t used him in an rp yet.

He sounds interesting! I'm currently typing up the discussion thing (forgot what it's called, just the actual thing that the rp goes in the forum.) It'll probably be posted soon assuming I don't fall asleep, if you end up wanting to join you're welcome to

He sounds interesting! I'm currently typing up the discussion thing (forgot what it's called, just the actual thing that the rp goes in the forum.) It'll probably be posted soon assuming I don't fall asleep, if you end up wanting to join you're welcome to

Thats so funny- I have an emotionless jester that is stuck in a perpetual dreamscape where he can only finally be put to rest after finishing all seven trials of the coma circus

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

Thats so funny- I have an emotionless jester that is stuck in a perpetual dreamscape where he can only finally be put to rest after finishing all seven trials of the coma circus

Okay, that’s hysterical, fascinating, and dark all at the same time. snickering.

@murphysgirl

It's almost 2 AM and I haven't slept yet, I have to wake up at 5 AM

If you stay up all night, you don't have to wake up early. Big brain moment.