forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@cryptic-glitch

I am thinking about coming out on FB…should I?

if you're ready, and won't be kicked out or anything, totally!

I mean to the rest of my family, my parents and such already know, but my cousins and others have no idea…minus the one I accidentally outed myself to yesterday 0-o

if you're comfortable with it, then i say go for it! BUT DON'T IF YOU DON'T WANT TO

@CaseyJ group

I mean to the rest of my family, my parents and such already know, but my cousins and others have no idea…minus the one I accidentally outed myself to yesterday 0-o

if you're comfortable with it, then i say go for it! BUT DON'T IF YOU DON'T WANT TO

My parents keep asking me "what are you going to do if they find out" SO imma just do this long ass paragraph of me coming out because I am happy and I have decided that I am who I am and nobody can change that.

@cryptic-glitch

My parents keep asking me "what are you going to do if they find out" SO imma just do this long ass paragraph of me coming out because I am happy and I have decided that I am who I am and nobody can change that.

the confidence is immaculate
i hope it goes well!

@Tidermelon group

Are you sure about that, Rels? I know you might not want to get them done today, but I’m sure there’s one that’s easy enough to finish. Or you could send your teachers/professors an email explaining it with a screenshot of the amount of assignments due, if any of them are reasonable then I’m sure they’ll understand.

@Musical_Queen

My mom was on the phone with my grandma and I was next to her reading and she told my grandma that I was reading some sort of smut book. Ironically it was RWaRB but I couldn’t tell them that but in my head all I could think was “She’s not wrong but it still hurt”

@murphysgirl

My mom was on the phone with my grandma and I was next to her reading and she told my grandma that I was reading some sort of smut book. Ironically it was RWaRB but I couldn’t tell them that but in my head all I could think was “She’s not wrong but it still hurt”

I find smut oddly amusing

@Katastrophic group

today I learned that leaving any juice (even a few ml) in a metal water bottle and forgetting it after it fell behind a nightstand will give the bottle a chance to pressurize.
and explode.

@ElderGod-Icefire

the most relaxing thing I've ever listened to is instrumental music with an ambience app playing the sounds of rain, thunder, and a fire in the background

@Relsey-TheElder

I got 16 assignments due tomorrow and like zero amount of want to get them done so I'm just gonna procrastinate today suffer tomorrow.

Good luck dude

I'm like half way done it's 1:40pm nothings due for another 7-8 hours, I might even take a break.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I'm exhausted. Helped load trailers and vehicles because my aunt is moving from a house where a lot of family memories were made since 9 this morning; we didn't get done until 5:30 or so. Still have to unload stuff tomorrow!