forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Mojack group

I worked so hard to send this photo and I honestly think some celestial entity was trying to stop me from sending it. Not sure what that’s a sign of.

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

beloved

how and why

The first two were a coincidence
there were two dead bees next to my bowls of chips
the third was out of curiosity
the fourth was out of spite
the fifth (this time) was out of the pure unfiltered urge to cause chaos

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

beloved

how and why

iconic

@cryptic-glitch

beloved

how and why

iconic

honestly hill we're all scared of you

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

beloved

how and why

iconic

Good :)

@Space group

Homecoming was amazing……. so I'll spare you all the details but now I'm dating someone and he plays football so yay protection xd

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

beloved

how and why

iconic

I’m not. Hill might try to stab me but I bought a dagger and I’m taller, faster, and a more ultimate Dad.

@cryptic-glitch

beloved

how and why

iconic

I’m not. Hill might try to stab me but I bought a dagger and I’m taller, faster, and a more ultimate Dad.

rephrased:
honestly hill we're all perplexed by you

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Ah, cool. thumbs-up and grin

Damn, I don’t have any unique names for my languages. Deep contemplation. Do I or do I not add unique names? That is the question.

For fantasy? Definitely. It’s hard for sure but way better for immersion as long as they aren’t ridiculously complicated or hard to pronounce. Also if they are separate cultural groups make sure the names reflect that. A Ménna name is Kalânsi, a Dwêor one is Mánt Rak, a Fén name is Bájrah, and a Gôbé Li name could be Ís Gôa’i.
(In case you haven’t figured, I’m obsessed with my writing.)

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

beloved

how and why

iconic

I am not. Lol. The sheer amount of weird things that I’ve eaten out of the desire to cause chaos, I think I could compete.

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

You do know you don’t have to treat this like an RP right? You can just talk and enjoy yourself. This is just a general chat. You don’t have to say your actions. Just say it like a legitimate conversation.

Yes, I know, but, in a way, it is the way I speak. That, and I also just learned how to change the… font/way the words look/something, I don’t know the technical name. But, when I’m happy, I like being a big goofy, and all I do is write basically 24/7, so yeah.

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

Ah, cool. thumbs-up and grin

Damn, I don’t have any unique names for my languages. Deep contemplation. Do I or do I not add unique names? That is the question.

For fantasy? Definitely. It’s hard for sure but way better for immersion as long as they aren’t ridiculously complicated or hard to pronounce. Also if they are separate cultural groups make sure the names reflect that. A Ménna name is Kalânsi, a Dwêor one is Mánt Rak, a Fén name is Bájrah, and a Gôbé Li name could be Ís Gôa’i.
(In case you haven’t figured, I’m obsessed with my writing.)

Cool, and I agree that it can be difficult as hell sometimes. And yay, I’m not the only one who’s obsessed with writing!

You do know you don’t have to treat this like an RP right? You can just talk and enjoy yourself. This is just a general chat. You don’t have to say your actions. Just say it like a legitimate conversation.

Yes, I know, but, in a way, it is the way I speak. That, and I also just learned how to change the… font/way the words look/something, I don’t know the technical name. But, when I’m happy, I like being a big goofy, and all I do is write basically 24/7, so yeah.

Seems legit go at it then!

Winter, I need explanations. What have you eaten?

Have you ever seen a harbor seal? Well first of all if we are in need of a certain type of skin or fur, and this is usually used for newborn children. A young harbor seal has the best fur to protect a newborn baby from the cold. So yes. I’ve eaten a baby seal. No regrets. It was pretty good. And we do it sustainably. We only go for young males, because if we thin out that population we won’t have as many accidents with males fighting on the beach and dead seal stinking up the place. Go look up a pic of a baby harbor seal. You’ll either be disappointed or sad. Sorry man. It was what it was. And I would have rather lived than it.