forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

I just figured out that genderbend art of Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy, like one of the drawing was titled "jEnNiFeR BeInG A RaGiNg lEsBiAn" and I'm like bitch wtf this isn't some slasher you're literally drawing UwU soft (I hate using uwu in that way) art of a serial killers and I just can't

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Live octopus and squid
Live shrimp and oysters and scallops

Rude

They didn’t have an opinion. If they did I couldn’t hear it over the sound of partying the Alaskan way.

Rude

No u 😂
I have no regrets they were absolutely delicious. The oysters were 🤌🤌🤌

What meaneth these boxes of lines?

@cryptic-glitch

Live octopus and squid

Rude

They didn’t have an opinion. If they did I couldn’t hear it over the sound of partying the Alaskan way.

Rude

No u 😂

they're emojis, dear

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Live octopus and squid

Rude

Rude

No u 😂

It’s the Italian hands Dom the good stuff hands.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Live octopus and squid

Rude

Rude

No u 😂

I see no hands. Only black lines

@catnap group

Live octopus and squid

Rude

Rude

No u 😂

I see no hands. Only black lines

could be because of the device you use maybe? sometimes emoijs cant be seen on certain devices and might be replaced with black rectangles with an x in them

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Oh for the Love of all things Alaskan. I got a parking ticket. And the security officer who gave me the ticket put me in the parking spot. I swear she was just trying to fill a quota. SMH

I'd try to fight that one. However, I do have to say that it might be cheaper to just pay the fine.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Anyone got any real-world gods/goddesses/deities that I could use to make more Grand Princes of Hell? Grand Princes are a type of demon that are the result of the god/goddess/deity being corrupted by Lucifer.

@Relsey-TheElder

Why is it easier to write a 12 page story in an hour than it is to write a 300 word short essay for psych in an hour?!?!

This is facts

One has rules the other doesn't

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Oh for the Love of all things Alaskan. I got a parking ticket. And the security officer who gave me the ticket put me in the parking spot. I swear she was just trying to fill a quota. SMH

I'd try to fight that one. However, I do have to say that it might be cheaper to just pay the fine.

It was cheaper the ticket was 15 dollars and fighting it would have costed me around 100… my friend on the other hand got 95 dollars worth of parking tickets yesterday and she was like oh my…

@CaseyJ group

I am thinking about coming out on FB…should I?

if you're ready, and won't be kicked out or anything, totally!

I mean to the rest of my family, my parents and such already know, but my cousins and others have no idea…minus the one I accidentally outed myself to yesterday 0-o