forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Let’s see what other weird things I’ve eaten
Ladybugs
Eyeballs (of several different types of fish)
Various organs from various animals
Whale
Seal
Walrus
Muktuk
Puffin
Various sea birds and land dwelling birds
Alligator
Frog
Turtles
Live octopus and squid
Live shrimp and oysters and scallops
There’s more but imma stop there.

@Relsey-TheElder

I have been sitting here trying to start my classwork for a solid two hours and just clicking around tabs instead of doing the actual work. Executive disfunction at it's finest.

@Musical_Queen

I have so much stuff due tonight, plus a class but I have my road test tomorrow and I feel like I can't get anything done before I get that done and I'm freaking out over the test because of COVID they shortened it to where I either have to do a three point turn (which I'm good at) or parallel park (Which I've never done in my life) and nobody will tell me which and I want to cry

@Relsey-TheElder

They wont make you parallel park next to other cars if they make you do it, It'll be on an empty curb and all you have to do is not hit the curb, there's usually like a little gutter dip on the edge of the road before the curb so if you feel the car starting to dip down angle the car more away from the curb, also you have side mirrors use them. That's all the advice I got for that, you'll be fine, just don't hit the curb and you'll be fine.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Live octopus and squid
Live shrimp and oysters and scallops

Rude

They didn’t have an opinion. If they did I couldn’t hear it over the sound of partying the Alaskan way.

Rude

No u 😂
I have no regrets they were absolutely delicious. The oysters were 🤌🤌🤌

@CaseyJ group

https://uquiz.com/quiz/rAJQhW?p=507709

i got eaten 💔

the bear got me? rip </3

The BEAR got you!
It's a bear! It's a ghost! No, it's the TUUNBAQ, a native spirit that roams this land, acting as guardian and defender against the encroaching poison of white supremacy. He's got a justified chip on his shoulder against your entire crew for killing his shaman, which was not a cool move. The last thought you manage before getting viciously mauled with precision and grace is, "That's a big bear. With big claws. I wonder if he's also got a big—"

I wonder if I should'a made different choices. XD

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

https://uquiz.com/quiz/rAJQhW?p=507709

i got eaten 💔

You made a NOBLE SACRIFICE!
Today in the BA Test Kitchen, you're making yourself into a tasty snack for the mutiny camp to chow down on. Just kidding, you're going to poison them all, because the degree you do not give a shit anymore is unparalleled. First, you get your skin nice and poisony. Just slather it all over. Then, you chug the poison, creating a good marinade for your insides. And lastly, as you die, you experience nature in all its purity and brightness, which is probably the equivalent of a good pan-searing.