forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Relsey-TheElder

I got 16 assignments due tomorrow and like zero amount of want to get them done so I'm just gonna procrastinate today suffer tomorrow.

Good luck dude

I'm like half way done it's 1:40pm nothings due for another 7-8 hours, I might even take a break.

Done with 20 minutes to spare, did I turn in the Math assignment with three unanswered questions. yes but it made me cry and I wasn't about to continue to hurt my self like that so, it's fine it only docked half a point so we good.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I got 16 assignments due tomorrow and like zero amount of want to get them done so I'm just gonna procrastinate today suffer tomorrow.

Good luck dude

I'm like half way done it's 1:40pm nothings due for another 7-8 hours, I might even take a break.

Done with 20 minutes to spare, did I turn in the Math assignment with three unanswered questions. yes but it made me cry and I wasn't about to continue to hurt my self like that so, it's fine it only docked half a point so we good.

Well done Rels!

@CaseyJ group

Here is what imma post on fb to my family, pls give me your thoughts.

Hello my name is Madison Jace Wardwell, I am 15, I live in Virginia with a loving family. For the past few years I have been struggling with something. And although some know, not everyone does. I went to homecoming Friday. I had a date. I danced with her surrounded by my friends. That is the first time I have ever enjoyed a school dance, normally I get uncomfortable and just want to leave, but that night I didn’t want to leave. My date asked me not to say her name, so I will respect that. I love her, I truly do. And to anyone who thinks, “this is just a phase” or “you are to young to know what love is” I get it, yes I am still a teenager who is just learning my way around the world, but I know what love is to me. Love is being there, knowing when something is wrong even when others don’t, understanding and respecting them, holding them close and comforting them, letting them be their own person and respecting their wishes. Love is to smile every time you think of them, to want to spend every moment you can in their embrace. That is what I believe love is. And believe it or not, I love my girlfriend 🖤, and nothing can change that.

Here is what imma post on fb to my family, pls give me your thoughts.

Hello my name is Madison Jace Wardwell, I am 15, I live in Virginia with a loving family. For the past few years I have been struggling with something. And although some know, not everyone does. I went to homecoming Friday. I had a date. I danced with her surrounded by my friends. That is the first time I have ever enjoyed a school dance, normally I get uncomfortable and just want to leave, but that night I didn’t want to leave. My date asked me not to say her name, so I will respect that. I love her, I truly do. And to anyone who thinks, “this is just a phase” or “you are to young to know what love is” I get it, yes I am still a teenager who is just learning my way around the world, but I know what love is to me. Love is being there, knowing when something is wrong even when others don’t, understanding and respecting them, holding them close and comforting them, letting them be their own person and respecting their wishes. Love is to smile every time you think of them, to want to spend every moment you can in their embrace. That is what I believe love is. And believe it or not, I love my girlfriend 🖤, and nothing can change that.

Pretty well written, worded, and stated!

@ElderGod-Icefire

Bro please don't share your full name, age, and location on the internet where anyone can see. Your FB is a different matter but Notebook is very public and sharing so much info is dangerous

I would love to work at a haunted house! I'm usually pretty quiet, and despite my height, I can move pretty silently too. I could easily sneak up behind people and scare the hell out of them!

Anyway, how was everyone's weekend?

@murphysgirl

I would love to work at a haunted house! I'm usually pretty quiet, and despite my height, I can move pretty silently too. I could easily sneak up behind people and scare the hell out of them!

Height? How tall are you?

Height? How tall are you?

6'2"