forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

I procrastinated too much and I still have a lot of homework with very little time to do it

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

The first one is a straight wedding for my not-really-sister (I've known her most of my life and she's friends with my sisters). The second one is my cousin getting married to her beautiful soon-to-be wife!!!

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

We going on almost 48 hours fellas. I haven’t had the first bit of caffeine, and oh my willpower is fading fast. And so is my temper. I am sorry to my irl friends bc I will say things that are not nice and I will probably go on a war path. (Or a war party if Imma at least make it fun…) Haven’t been tested yet but here we go.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

Turns out I’m really good at dyeing hair. Like really good. Hmu I’ll dye your hair no questions asked.

Time to go to Alaska

Nah South Carolina mate. I moved here a little while back. But I gotchu.

Update: Accidentally ended up in Alaska, on my way to S. Carolina

Deleted user

Apparently, the reason chickens can still run even when their heads get chopped off is because their nerves are still working and they signal the body to move. (This was terribly paraphrased but I just thought it was interesting)

@murphysgirl

I have a crushhhh! And he’s not a senior this time!

I had a crush on a senior my freshman year of high school. That did not turn out well.

@Relsey

I have a crushhhh! And he’s not a senior this time!

I had a crush on a senior my freshman year of high school. That did not turn out well.

Do freshman senior relationships ever work out? cause like I've never seen one go well