@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

got professionally diagnosed with osdd today

BRO I'M SO PROUD!!!!!!
IT'S SO HARD TO GET A DIAGNOSIS MAN!
TELL ME HOW /NF

i just talked to my therapist about it lmao
my therapist has it too, so thats interesting

nice dude!
Areyou medically recognized or medically diagnosed?

@cryptic-glitch

got professionally diagnosed with osdd today

BRO I'M SO PROUD!!!!!!
IT'S SO HARD TO GET A DIAGNOSIS MAN!
TELL ME HOW /NF

i just talked to my therapist about it lmao
my therapist has it too, so thats interesting

nice dude!
Areyou medically recognized or medically diagnosed?

aw shit i meant medically recognized sorry

@murphysgirl

I was born in America and I have a very British spirit. So my phone and my computer language are both in British English, which has caused quite a few professors of mine to question why I spell things like colour and favourite with a 'u'.

@michael_rainer_eats_uranium group

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Well, if you’re worried about him, seek higher council. If he’s pushing his friends away. Let him be. He obviously thinks he needs space. But don’t hesitate to get an adult involved. It’s always better to get someone involved out of caution than never getting someone at all.

Hey yo calling all bisexuals
My roommate just came out as bisexual to me. I asked her when she came to realize it and was like okay cool. What are some things that made you feel more comfortable when you told people? Like how can I make my roommate more comfortable? Bc I am the straightest, most awkward person and I need help. Any thoughts?

@CaseyJ group

So I was trying to find a rp to join, and I found this

Deleted user Sep 12
there is nowhere for you to hide

Okay, so basically, the plot is this. Your character is a world-renowned hunter, famous across all continents for being able to snag any >sort of game. When on a hunting trip to the mostly unexplored Amazons to catch whatever is there and bring it home to show off, >their ship gets stranded, on an island called Ship-Trap. You know the story. The Most Dangerous Game, perhaps? But with a twist. >Your character, instead of being repulsed by what is there, a Cossack General who hunts humans for sport, they are intrigued. And so >they stay, and they join the game, join the hunt.

Yes I read The Most Dangerous Game recently, sue me. Yes I'm rewriting it to be gay. Hell yeah. I missed the Entire Point of the story >and I am glad to have. Anyways, let's goooo this should be fun.

OMG I am in love! If the user had not like stopped existing, I would have loved to join. I love this short story (and def saw some possible romance in it)

@Relsey

I have homework to do, however I happen to know that in total it will only take me about an hour and a half to complete and so I'm not doing it yet.

I have homework to do, however I happen to know that in total it will only take me about an hour and a half to complete and so I'm not doing it yet.

Understandable. I slept in and skipped a class bc I didn’t feel like going. So you’re doing better than I am Rels.

@murphysgirl

This is an entire mood, and one I identify with. I've promised myself that if I get all my homework done by noon on Friday, I can watch Tron. Motivation.