Nobody asks me to chill
Nobody talks to me unless I talk to them first
Nobody asks me how I'm doing
But as soon as I say
"I have no friends"
Everyone wants to pretend like they give a shit

SAME

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

(this is on freerice for those wondering)

(What is freerice?)

I may have come from under a rock but I at least know what freerice is.
It’s where you answer random questions that progressively get harder, and you earn real rice to donate to people in need around the world.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Nobody invites me to go out
Nobody asks me to chill
But as soon as I say
"I have no friends"

Well I do care and I am your friend. Hmu homie. Lemme know what’s crackin. You don’t need permission to come into my neck of de woods and vent.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

(this is on freerice for those wondering)

(What is freerice?)

I may have come from under a rock but I at least know what freerice is.
It’s where you answer random questions that progressively get harder, and you earn real rice to donate to people in need around the world.

Wait how does that work?

@Space group

You answer the questions, and each time you get it right the page pops up with a new ad that appears off to the side. The ads basically pay for the rice being sent to those in need.

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

Nobody invites me to go out
Nobody asks me to chill
But as soon as I say
"I have no friends"

Idk if this means anything to you, but I'm the kind of person who interacts with someone once and considers them a friend. I relate to you on this as well, I often find myself left out or cast aside by friends. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here. Plus, I'll be the one to message you first, cause no one messages me first ! (Except Ash my beloved)

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I need ideas for who a homophobic character could become more accepting of a gay character. So far I have that the gay character saves the homophobic character's life, keeps his manor from being completely destroyed, and the fact that the gay character takes care of a child that got left at the manor's doorstep.

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

I need ideas for who a homophobic character could become more accepting of a gay character. So far I have that the gay character saves the homophobic character's life, keeps his manor from being completely destroyed, and the fact that the gay character takes care of a child that got left at the manor's doorstep.

He could be homophobic because that's how his parents raised him, but overtime come to realise he's just like him

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

He could be homophobic because that's how his parents raised him, but overtime come to realise he's just like him

The homophobic character is an older guy. I don't need a reason why he's homophobic. Thanks for trying to help though!

@Musical_Queen

I just realized that autumn makes me energetic for some reason

it is because the Holloween Gays are getting their power and the witches are emerging

@CaseyJ group

So if
winter
summer
and autumn are names

why isn't spring?

they are, so are June, May, April, and August (<can be a nickname for Augustine or Augustus)

@Space group

Omfg I'm literally about to break down once more. I moved schools and shit but my best friend here just.. doesn't care about me and says a lot of things that hurts me. They don't include me in anything and just kinda goes with the popular groups. (The kind of friend that doesn't wait when you tie your shoes oof.)
We bought homecoming tickets to go to the dance together, and well I'm upset so I mentioned that I don't know If I'll be going. It really hurt because, I was obviously upset and instead of asking if I was okay or anything they ask to have my ticket so they can take someone else, I gave it to them and they just walked away with it seemingly happy to get rid of me. They could've at least acted concerned

@Space group

I even mentioned I had PTSD over something and they thought it was funny to try and trigger it. Problem is, I know no one else from this school so….