forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

Wanna know why I fail at bowling? I ain't straight 👍🏼

You’re not?

You didn't know this? Although I guess it's not entirely relevant bc I'm engaged.

@murphysgirl

Aren’t you bi if I remember correctly

Demi-biromantic demi-heterosexual, yus.

@murphysgirl

Bruh same tho. Expect like the 1/500 times when I actually succeed lol

Bowling on the Wii is so much easier 😂

@Tidermelon group

Wha? Absolutely not, you have no idea how many times I’ve tried to throw the ball and have it end up behind me because I let go of the B button for 0.1 seconds. Wii Bowling is the bane of my existence.

@murphysgirl

Wha? Absolutely not, you have no idea how many times I’ve tried to throw the ball and have it end up behind me because I let go of the B button for 0.1 seconds. Wii Bowling is the bane of my existence.

AND ALL THE MII PEOPLE JUMP AND LOOK SO OFFENDED IT'S HILARIOUS

@CaseyJ group

Lol true that, I win every time on there 🤣

@ElderGod-Icefire

I accidentally killed a minecraft dog when I was trying to tame it

Don't feel bad, I've accidentally killed two already tamed dogs (with lava. it was very sad) (same map, by the way)

@Tidermelon group

I taught myself how to play the first two lyrics of All Star by ear on my baritone today, not the biggest accomplishment but I’m proud of myself! :) I can’t get the last word though, I can’t find a note that fits and I’m not used to going that low. I’ve only been playing the instrument for 3 years, so I’m not so experienced with it yet.

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

I taught myself how to play the first two lyrics of All Star by ear on my baritone today, not the biggest accomplishment but I’m proud of myself! :) I can’t get the last word though, I can’t find a note that fits and I’m not used to going that low. I’ve only been playing the instrument for 3 years, so I’m not so experienced with it yet.

Coolio

@murphysgirl

You've now gotten that song stuck in my head 😂

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

If you wanna see if you can find the rest go download musescore. It’s free and all the music on it is free. People have just added what they thought was cool. There’s a whole bunch of music on the app.

@Space group

Just got a cavity filled, realized I hadn't eaten all day, made dinner, and accidentally bit through my entire lip. Everything is numb right now but oh boy Imma regret that later.

@Space group

If you wanna see if you can find the rest go download musescore. It’s free and all the music on it is free. People have just added what they thought was cool. There’s a whole bunch of music on the app.

YES! This is a great site! I often find myself going here for sheet music, they have tons of songs. Definitely check it out