forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Tidermelon group

I will never get over the fact that they put a big galumphing hood on Gladion’s shirt and he never uses it ONCE

like, on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS has he done sneaky stuff in security camera’d places that you’d want some kind of face covering for, and also it would look totally awesome in-game and in the show. plus he was wanted in those areas because he’s a runaway and a fugitive.

but they never did it
he just had a hood for no reason I guess
it agitates me

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I will never get over the fact that they put a big galumphing hood on Gladion’s shirt and he never uses it ONCE

like, on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS has he done sneaky stuff in security camera’d places that you’d want some kind of face covering for, and also it would look totally awesome in-game and in the show. plus he was wanted in those areas because he’s a runaway and a fugitive.

but they never did it
he just had a hood for no reason I guess
it agitates me

He doesn’t wanna mess up his hair

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

just got pushed to the ground and called an emo whore
it messed up my bad knee so now im in a shit ton of pain and had to walk to the other campus and have to walk back in thirty minutes
yayyyyy

@Knick

I’m alive (I think)
Unlikely that anyone recalls my name, as I wasn’t very active on the forums to begin with. But after a few months of absence I’m back for a brief period of time…
I was gone for several reasons:

• the pandemic
  • the fact that yours truly lives in a country with mandatory military service and I was of age (this is the big one)

What’s new

@CaseyJ group

We are a total of 5 math problems into the semester and I'm ready to quit collage, move to Ireland and live on a farm.

I mean I feel you

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I’m alive (I think)
Unlikely that anyone recalls my name, as I wasn’t very active on the forums to begin with. But after a few months of absence I’m back for a brief period of time…

• the pandemic
  • the fact that yours truly lives in a country with mandatory military service and I was of age (this is the big one)

What’s new

Wait where you live?

@Knick

I’m alive (I think)

• the pandemic

What’s new

Wait where you live?

Switzerland

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

I’m alive (I think)

• the pandemic

What’s new

Wait where you live?

Switzerland

well, welcome back :))

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

We are a total of 5 math problems into the semester and I'm ready to quit collage, move to Ireland and live on a farm.

If you go to Scotland my family has a castle
I’m just sayinngggggg….. it’s cooler to raise sheep and farm and live in a castle.

alright how much is it to book a ticket

@CaseyJ group

"this school has lots of blah blah blah"
"Im to gay for this"
"for real tho, they say __ is for the gays" (__ being the name of the school)

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

If you go to Scotland my family has a castle
I’m just sayinngggggg….. it’s cooler to raise sheep and farm and live in a castle.

alright how much is it to book a ticket

The average price of a 7-day trip to Scotland is $1,429 for a solo traveler, $2,566 for a couple, and $4,811 for a family of 4. Scotland hotels range from $65 to $295 per night with an average of $114, while most vacation rentals will cost $220 to $440 per night for the entire home.

@Space group

What the heck Winter you know everything you're like google as a person. (Or you're at least really good at compiling and finding the info XD)

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I’m alive (I think)

• the pandemic

What’s new

Wait where you live?

Switzerland

Cool