forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@PastelTart

So my theatre arts teacher wanted us to write a Greek tragedy to perform for class, and the class split into three groups. I, along with three other girls(let's call them L, K, and M) and a guy(A) in my class, wrote a play called The Greek Tragedy of Death and Tragedy, in which a king(K) asks Aphrodite(L) for love advice, and marries a woman(M) who then kills him because his throne is better than hers. The queen then kills the jester(me), because she thinks the jester is a crazy person because she's laughing at the things said by the chorus aka narrator(A), who the queen cannot see or hear. Aphrodite turns the chorus into a frog for annoying her, and finishes narrating the story. Then the jester comes back as a ghost and chills with the frog. The end.

@Relsey-TheElder

I sometimes use the cloak that I have as a blanket.

the WHAT that you have, I want to see
also nice crown, 10/10 looks wonderful

Oh I made a new cloak that I haven't shown off yet, I'll have to find a time to get pictures of it.

@CaseyJ group

Breakups can be hard sometimes, but you need to move on and make the most out of it. Take care of yourself

Yeah I mean, our 7 months was sunday but…its fine.

@Space group

I have those days. Go wild on a tree with a sword or a really good stick. It makes u feel bettteeerrrrrr. (I promise!)

Oh crap that woulda been a good idea! (I ended up just writing a really violent scene in one of my books that I usually wasn't in the mood to write) I was in my javascript class so I couldn't really just yoink a sword and declare war on the closest tree.