forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Relsey-TheElder

…. I somehow ended up getting volunteered to watch a 6 year old a 4 year old and a 1 1/2 year old for the rest of this week, because the family just had a baby, like we're talking a week old here and the husband got covid and the mom is recovering from having a baby so, yeah. I'm gonna go play mom for a week, whilst starting my collage classes… this will be fine.

I wasn't going to say no, the poor lady just had a kid pop out of her, and she's on her own with a sick husband and chances are sick kids in the near future, like, I wasn't about to leave her on her own for that. Anyway so that'll be fun Maybe if I pull an all nighter I can finish all of my work for the week and not have to actually do anything while I'm there. Yes this sounds like a perfectly stupid decision let's do it.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

…. I somehow ended up getting volunteered to watch a 6 year old a 4 year old and a 1 1/2 year old for the rest of this week, because the family just had a baby, like we're talking a week old here and the husband got covid and the mom is recovering from having a baby so, yeah. I'm gonna go play mom for a week, whilst starting my collage classes… this will be fine.

I wasn't going to say no, the poor lady just had a kid pop out of her, and she's on her own with a sick husband and chances are sick kids in the near future, like, I wasn't about to leave her on her own for that. Anyway so that'll be fun Maybe if I pull an all nighter I can finish all of my work for the week and not have to actually do anything while I'm there. Yes this sounds like a perfectly stupid decision let's do it.

Drink energy drinks every 3-4 hours. It’ll keep you up and prevent the crash from happening until you stop drinking then. It’s not not sleeping, it’s just medicated delayed sleeping. Just drink water when you’re not drinking the energy drinks. It’ll keep your system flushing. You may have to pee like a racehorse, but it’ll keep you from having a heart attack. I wouldn’t do this often, but desperate times call for desperate measures. Best of luck to ya Rels.
(Ps, I think the Bang energy drinks have the best flavor and flavor options 😉)

@Space group

kinda depressing-

@CaseyJ group

kinda depressing-

Me too fam

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

kinda depressing-

Heh, Same

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I can help with Christianity. I have multiple reasons to believe God is real, and that he cares. If you want to ask about it, and dig around trying to finding something about Christianity, I will be more than glad to talk to you. I’d feel bad for not trying, and not putting in effort. That’s just something that I don’t accept from myself. I don’t accept not trying. So uh yeah if anyone is interested, PM me. I will make time for you. 🙃

@CaseyJ group

Just fucked up my bio exam whey ho..

In other news I'm now officially a 12th grader

I got a 60 on a quiz in biology…and I am on the science Macc (quiz bowl thing) team

@Musical_Queen

Have y'all ever dissociated so hard while doing something that you snapped back in and suddenly there are like 7 of whatever you were doing? Cause that happened to me. I was making a stuffed vaguely frog-like creature for a down syndrome kid at work cause she loved mine, dissociated, snapped back, and now I have like 5 (IDK how to post pictures on here)