forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Relsey-TheElder

You know, the reason Anime is nice is because the episodes are short, like 45 minutes tops. The problem with most other shows is they're have freaking hour and a half long episodes.
I am a Binge watcher, I physically can't do anything once I've started a show until I've ended it, except in extreme circumstances.
So why did I knowingly start a a show with a cumulative watch time of roughly 25 hours midday.
I don't know I'm just an idiot sometimes, maybe I just need to learn self control or something.

@Space group

Bro I almost strangled this girl in my class XD she got real bratty and called me a dumbass because she thought an Epoxy Resin Crystal was a real mineral and I was like “no?”.
Same thing with coal, which is understandable but she doesn’t have to be such a brat. Honestly, her confidence was kinda funny though when she was told she was wrong.
Isn't this common knowledge from like… elementary?

@Katastrophic group

Bro I almost strangled this girl in my class XD she got real bratty and called me a dumbass because she thought an Epoxy Resin Crystal was a real mineral and I was like “no?”.
Same thing with coal, which is understandable but she doesn’t have to be such a brat. Honestly, her confidence was kinda funny though when she was told she was wrong.
Isn't this common knowledge from like… elementary?

ah yes, epoxy resin crystal, my favorite gemstone. it goes right up there with my favorite metal, painted paper mache. both are excellent for cosplays.

@Space group

My mom and I are no longer on speaking terms other than her screaming at me. I can't even step out of my room and I'm just here crying :) so how y'all doing?

@Tidermelon group

Help, I need three twenty-five cent words for “social,” “prideful,” and “messy” for an assignment of mine and I can’t think of any. I figured y’all might be able to assist, since, you know, we’re all writers here, sixteen heads to think up good adjectives are better than one who has four other assignments to do as well as this.

Here are the sentences I need them for:
“I am a messy mathematician who scatters her equations all over the paper, with little notes scrawled in the margins.”

“As the only one of two baritone players in my band, I’m a prideful musician who’s proud to have stuck with it for so long!”

“I am a social scientist who likes to talk out labs with her peers, so that we all get the same insight into what’s going on.”

Bear with me on the funky sentences, we have to fit a certain amount of detail into them and we can only use one. We also have to use a twenty-five cent adjective (like “voracous”) to describe ourselves, and I can’t think of any for the above. It’s due tomorrow and I have to make a poster too, please help.

Also, would you guys say that “lax” counts as a good adjective? It’s not a word you see every day, most people opt for “relaxed” instead, but it’s still really simple and I’m afraid my teacher might count it as slang.

Deleted user

Today is my first day of high-school (I'm in 9th grade, yay I'm the lowest grade here at school! --) and…….so far it's rlly boring --. We have done nothing but sit here at our desks for like 20 mins in my 2nd class and I wish I was with my best friend Kyra watching anime with her instead of being here.

@Tidermelon group

Also also, what do you call a positive rant?? Like, when you write seventy two comments in excitement and anticipation of something coming up and not in anger? I do that a lot and I need that word for this assignment too. The best that Google can say is “rave,” but even that has some negative connotations to it.

@Musical_Queen

Do I leave for Texas in 6 hours? Yes. Will I be in class for 4 of those hours? Yes. Have I done any of my homework for this weekend or even packed? No.

@Space group

I literally don't know what to do about my family. No one here will sit and have an honest conversation with me it's just screaming. They refuse to even let me explain how I feel or talk about an issue (or they get mad/punish me for something I'm having problems with) then get mad and wonder why I don't wish to speak about my life anymore