forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Tidermelon group

there are people who were born the day Pokémon Sun and Moon came out who are in preschool now

next year they’ll be in kindergarten

the Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire children just started second grade, holy moly

@LiteralCyborg group

I just started school again and ngl, I feel kinda disconnected from my friend group. They include me in everything and they're all acting normal. I guess I just feel weird, y'know?

@Space group

I'm really liking the idea of moving to Scotland, actually. It's so pretty

Boi I know you’re not thinking about it 😂
(The Hebrides are where it’s at thooooo they got the puffinsssssss)

wHaT iF i Am?

@tungsten fastfood

hi I think I figured out parts of a career path I want to take and I finally found a word for the career I want and I'm very happy about it. That's all thanks

What is it?

pharmaceutical scientist. Figured out pay, college education and skills needed

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

hi I think I figured out parts of a career path I want to take and I finally found a word for the career I want and I'm very happy about it. That's all thanks

What is it?

pharmaceutical scientist. Figured out pay, college education and skills needed

Hey that’s what Silas studied

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I'm really liking the idea of moving to Scotland, actually. It's so pretty

Boi I know you’re not thinking about it 😂
(The Hebrides are where it’s at thooooo they got the puffinsssssss)

wHaT iF i Am?

You don’t know the places to avoid lol. If you’re serious, you need someone who knows the place better than I do. I know a few people who could help ya out.

@Space group

Yeah I'm doing research online I have a whole google doc and crap. My friend wants to come with me so I invited her along so at least I wont be alone

@Space group

The Only thing I'm worried about is the cold! I'm always freezing in my current living arrangements and the United Kingdom is definitely worse temperature-wise. (I also am very uncomfortable with leaving my comfort zone and moving this far may be detrimental to my mental health and all my family is in the USA-)

The Only thing I'm worried about is the cold! I'm always freezing in my current living arrangements and the United Kingdom is definitely worse temperature-wise. (I also am very uncomfortable with leaving my comfort zone and moving this far may be detrimental to my mental health and all my family is in the USA-)

It’s not that bad. Just get some good woolen clothes. They’ll keep you really warm. Also, apply for citizenship before you move there. And if you have Irish grandparents, you get citizenship in Ireland if you can prove that they lived in Ireland and if they are indeed related to you.

@Musical_Queen

So, I've discovered that the only way I can discover the things I've hidden around my room that I've forgotten about is to be sleep deprived because this week has mainly been energy drinks in my bloodstream and I just found a $25 amazon gift card from my photo teacher inside one of my many stuffed sharks from 2 years ago

I troll myself quite frequently. Like two days ago I was frantically searching for my ID bc I needed it and I didn’t want to be late for class. I left myself a sticky note trail that was like 8 sticky notes long, only for the last one to say check your pocket you dumb Scot. And I did and oh my lord my ID was there.

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

I just put more effort into proving a minecraft character would've lost his jaw after being struck with a pickaxe then I've put into any of the 12 years of school I've completed.