forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Space group

Okay guys- literally the other day I was thinking about wanting a pet parakeet- AND I KID YOU NOT I WENT OUTSIDE TODAY AND I SAW THIS BLUE THING HOPPING AROUND IN THE CHICKEN PEN. I DIDNT KNOW WTF IT WAS SO I WALKED UP TO IT AND ITS A FREAKING PARAKEET. ANYWAYS HE FLEW ONTO MY HAND SO NOW I HAVE A PET PARAKEET WTF AM I DREAMING??

@Pizzaz11 group

Hey guys, @Pizzazz11 here, I forgot my password and I literally cannot remember it at all so uh- had to make a new account

Bruh you used your own email address. Just ask andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) to reset it if you can’t reset it yourself. He’s done that for other people before.

Yeah I don't know how I'm so stupid. Obviously though I'm back, feel free to tell me I'm dumb.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Hey guys, @Pizzazz11 here, I forgot my password and I literally cannot remember it at all so uh- had to make a new account

Bruh you used your own email address. Just ask andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) to reset it if you can’t reset it yourself. He’s done that for other people before.

Yeah I don't know how I'm so stupid. Obviously though I'm back, feel free to tell me I'm dumb.

facepalm ensues

@Pizzaz11 group

facepalm ensues

I fully deserve that facepalm

@Space group

I'm getting a proper cage hopefully later today or soon. Right now he's in a cage that we used when we picked up our baby turkeys (it's 100% not made for a parakeet but it's the best I had for the little guy)

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

College students, hell everyone, have I got a tip for you!

Get a KFC Famous Bowl and save the bowl and lid when you're done. Wash it out, obviously. These bowls are amazing for when you need/want to take lunch with you!!!