forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Pizzaz11 group

I just noticed something really sad. All I do is sit and refresh nanowrimo and notebook all day waiting for notifications cuz im lonely xd

I..do the exact same thing

@tungsten fastfood

I just noticed something really sad. All I do is sit and refresh nanowrimo and notebook all day waiting for notifications cuz im lonely xd

that's all I do except it's just this site

I only rp here lol

@Tidermelon group

that's all I do except it's just this site

I only rp here lol

Mine are Scratch (yeah, that old coding site, it’s actually pretty neat and there’s a good and non-toxic roleplaying community), Artfight (even though its over), Notebook.ai, pokemondb.net (even though I don’t have an account), the comics I read, and an ask blog for one of those comics. So yeah, I have a healthy lineup of sites to refresh for the unhealthy boredom.

@jupiter-sun-of-sweater-town group

My best friend and I are working on cosplays of Lock and Shock from Nightmare Before Christmas and we're gonna paint masks together while we watch the movie! We're probably gonna wear them for Halloween since there's no cons to go to lol

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Bro I hate people. Especially Baptists that love to grab rando college students and make them compete for stuff we actually need. Like bro this is college. And you’re a church. This isn’t the hunger games. Just give me the toilet paper and cleaning supplies and let me be on my way.

Deleted user

Hey guys, @Pizzazz11 here, I forgot my password and I literally cannot remember it at all so uh- had to make a new account

@Relsey-TheElder

Bro I hate people. Especially Baptists that love to grab rando college students and make them compete for stuff we actually need. Like bro this is college. And you’re a church. This isn’t the hunger games. Just give me the toilet paper and cleaning supplies and let me be on my way.

Oof yeah, my whole collage is church run so like we get to say prayer before class starts and all that fun jazz, as an ex member of this church it's real awkward.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

No, Winter, you fight tooth and nail for that tp and cleaning supplies. Shed some blood if need be!

No, Winter, you fight tooth and nail for that tp and cleaning supplies. Shed some blood if need be!

Sy. You absolutely do not need to enable me. I will shank someone over a pack of ramen at this point in time. It’s literally try me for anything at this point. I will end someone’s life over a salt packet. I will have no regrets.

Hey guys, @Pizzazz11 here, I forgot my password and I literally cannot remember it at all so uh- had to make a new account

Bruh you used your own email address. Just ask andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) to reset it if you can’t reset it yourself. He’s done that for other people before.