forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Musical_Queen

My parents apparently can't watch anything that isnt wholesome cooking and baking shows or local politics while eating. I came home late and grabbed dinner and my parents were in shock as I ate dinner while watching an alligator mouth surgery video. While they were freaking out, I was sitting there like "Want me to turn on one of my shows that have blood and gore on instead?"

@Space group

My biology teacher was talking about how she took her daughter to see a baseball game and she fell asleep during it. later she woke up screaming because they played the jaws theme song.
I find that cute, sorry XD

@Space group

I just noticed something really sad. All I do is sit and refresh nanowrimo and notebook all day waiting for notifications cuz im lonely xd

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I just noticed something really sad. All I do is sit and refresh nanowrimo and notebook all day waiting for notifications cuz im lonely xd

Haha same lol

I kind of do the same later on in the afternoon when I'm not doing anything in particular.

@Space group

Idk why but a lot of people are dying recently. Friend of the family and now someone I dont even know (I think he was a priest) and the whole school was crying over it

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

So, I had a great time at the fair yesterday, however I came home with a damn migraine; probably just got too much sun and heat. Other than that it was nice going this year since last years was canceled. The fair is almost always where I live around the time of my birthday, so it's tradition for me to go. One year one of my teachers actually took me as my b-day gift, then I wound up going again!!! Lol