forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I know that I want to use Two Black Cadillacs, Church Bells, and probably another song.

I love both of those songs!!!!!

And I would love to read a story like that!!!

I'm open to taking suggestions for another song of hers to use for story inspiration. Definitely going to use the name of Jenny for one of the main characters.

@Pizzaz11 group

That's not alot of time- also now it's 11 days for me. Sometime today I'm dropping by this place that's going to give away free school supplies, and then the school is going to have any supplies that the place might not provide. So, saving lots of money this year :D

@Tidermelon group

I just got enrolled in connections academy, also I just found out there's a website called notebooks.ai that was shutting down

WHA

WHAT IS THE WEBSITE FOR AND WHY DID WE NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS

@Tidermelon group

I know that I want to use Two Black Cadillacs, Church Bells, and probably another song.

I love both of those songs!!!!!

And I would love to read a story like that!!!

I'm open to taking suggestions for another song of hers to use for story inspiration. Definitely going to use the name of Jenny for one of the main characters.

May I recommend the song Everything Goes Dark by the Hoosiers? I think it fits the vibe fairly well and adds a more panicked, hollow tone of its own. You know, to ensure a good adrenaline-inducing climax.

@Katastrophic group

I just got enrolled in connections academy, also I just found out there's a website called notebooks.ai that was shutting down

WHA

WHAT IS THE WEBSITE FOR AND WHY DID WE NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS

Oh yeah wasn’t it like a software company or something?

I saw it too, mild panic before I put on my glasses

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Just got home from celebrating the birthdays of two of my nephews. They were born on different days, but close enough to where it's easier to have a conjoined party. My brother decided to be sneaky and put in two presents for me (birthday is on the 18th). My nephews got lots of great things, and it is always enjoyable to watch their excitement over what they get. Anyway, my brother got me a Supernatural "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole" t-shirt and a Dean Funko Pop…. Nice unexpected surprise!

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Sounds like good things, however your roommate sounds a bit iffy.

She is, but uh my suite mate is bomb. Like this chick is amazing. We had a glow party tonight and I was like lol I found this football and I chucked it, and she goes oh sweet me too and chucks her and the next thing I know we’re manically throwing glow in the dark footballs yelling YEET at the crowd. It was a good time. It was also outside. We kept it safe and fun.