forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Relsey-TheElder

I had a mental breakdown
fell asleep on couch,
woke up on floor
woke up because my roommate was like, Um don't you have class today, at 7:30, class starts at 8, It takes 20 minutes to walk to class.
Forgot water bottle, mask, notebook.
Must sit for hour
then walk home
then sleep
good plan.

@Space group

Ah well I just came up with the name of Signi, which I actually kinda like.
It's a Dark Fantasy set in Medieval times.
The character is kinda like a witch ig. I haven't done much plot/worldbuilding yet!

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

OK, Space, I don’t have any suggestions for your dark lesser God character… As for your female lead I say; don’t listen too much to that friend. (I mean I see what they were getting at) but I actually like that name. I think it’s unique. Personally, I'd keep it.

@Space group

Now everyone is named now I'm just trying to figure out one more thing.
A group of cultists are trying to open up the underworld and resurrect the dead god to his original form. They get halfway through before being stopped, meaning the underworld is opened to the surface and the god is just a rotting, undead form of his original body.
I'm just wondering how the process will work from traveling between realms, the normal world, and the underworld.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Now everyone is named now I'm just trying to figure out one more thing.
A group of cultists are trying to open up the underworld and resurrect the dead god to his original form. They get halfway through before being stopped, meaning the underworld is opened to the surface and the god is just a rotting, undead form of his original body.
I'm just wondering how the process will work from traveling between realms, the normal world, and the underworld.

Soul for a soul trade off. Makes an interesting plot point. Undead god? Two or three members from the party get trapped in underworld. Undead god reigns chaos down on normal world, heroes reign down chaos in underworld.

@Space group

Soul for a soul trade off. Makes an interesting plot point. Undead god? Two or three members from the party get trapped in underworld. Undead god reigns chaos down on normal world, heroes reign down chaos in underworld.

OOh I kinda like that! I was originally playing around with the idea of basically a huge crack in the world (instead of separate realms the underworld is just deep under the planet's crust or something which I don't really like) and the world kinda slowly rotted around the opening. (Something like the crimson/corruption from Terraria)

@Space group

More recently I thought of having the party's necromancer conduct some form of ritual that gets them to the underworld. But then how do they get out?
The cultists opened the underworld so there should be an easy way to get out, but I want the party to not have an easy experience with it