forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Space group

Something that includes high stakes and fighting. Kinda like a dark fantasy DND campaign. The plot should have room for plot twists and sad backstories too xd

@Tidermelon group

AAAAAH I’M GETTING THE PIN REMOVED FROM MY BROKEN FINGER I’M IN THE WAITING ROOM OF THE HOSPITAL AND I BROUGHT AN OCTOPUS PLUSH SO I CAN SQUEEZE HIS HEAD WHEN THE PAIN COMES AND I TOOK A PILL FOR IT BUT I’M STILL VERY SCARED

I do get my cast taken off too though so I’m very excited for that

BUT STILL

THEY’RE GONNA GRAB THE SCREW IN THE TIP OF MY FINGER AND YANK IT OUT AND IT IS NOT A PLEASANT THING TO LOOK FORWARD TO

@Tidermelon group

Oh dear XD The octopus’s name is actually Squiddo, because I was a gooberwally and thought he was a squid kiddo when I got him. I only realized he was an octopus around a month and a half ago, which is funny because I’ve had him for at least a year. He’s been my prized squid for so long, it’s so weird to call him an octopus now. And I have not squeezed his head yet, I am looking forward to the sensation but not the sensation of the pain.

@Space group

Aww Squiddo is a cute name even though he's an octopus!
And It would probably take me longer to identify his species XD

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

I just decided that one of my OCs is a court reporter
If it every becomes a legitimate story that means I can put the ace attorney references on full blast
"Hey Belinda how was your day?
"The fucking defences attorney cross exqmned a FUCKING PARROT
Oh…

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

I just decided that one of my OCs is a court reporter
If it every becomes a legitimate story that means I can put the ace attorney references on full blast
"Hey Belinda how was your day?
"The fucking defences attorney cross exqmned a FUCKING PARROT
Oh…

For you people wondering more about the story, its actually about superheroes.
One of them just happened to become a court reporter during her normal life.
i did consider having her be a detective at one point

@Space group

Also be careful about what earrings you stick in them. I found out the hard way that I can only use Surgical post earrings or else I'd suffer greatly

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I'm not a demon or a vampire I promise.

In the world of Supernatural that would leave Djinn, Fae, Gorgons, Kohontas, Nachzehrers, Pishtaco, Revenants, Shapeshifters, Skinwalkers, Sleipnir, Vetalas, Wendigos, Werewolves, Whispers, Wraiths, and Zombies.

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

In the world of Supernatural that would leave Djinn, Fae, Gorgons, Kohontas, Nachzehrers, Pishtaco, Revenants, Shapeshifters, Skinwalkers, Sleipnir, Vetalas, Wendigos, Werewolves, Whispers, Wraiths, and Zombies.

That's quite a list of possibilities…

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Indeed.

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

Indeed.

Wait… Why is Sleipnir on that list? Don't tell me Dean and Sam had to kill Loki’s eight-legged horse child?