forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Don't you just love mothers?
I decided that I wanted to wear shorts. To my cousin's first birthday party. It's all gonna be family. And me, I haven't shaved my legs bc I didn't want too. Too much leg, not enough time. And she has the audacity to say "oh god go change you haven't shaved. That's not appropriate." And I looked at her and went "why should my appearance concern you? It's not your body it's mine and I didn't want to shave." She proceeds to say the worst possible thing.
"Well I don't think it's appropriate for you to wear your shorts because you haven't shaved. You're going to embarass me and yourself around family! They'll make fun of you!" First off most of these women you're talking about don't have time to shave they have toddlers and very small children. That's their priority. Secondly, if family makes fun of how I look or dress, then I don't have a good family. Get over yourself, get off your high horse, and shove it. And now she's yelling saying I have a pissy attitude bc she told me to change. And used the excuse of well I don't want other people to see your body hair. News Flash I'm covered in hair! It's like it grows out of my body or something! Then what oh wise mother do you want me to do? Dress as a nun to cover my entire body???? Oh god now she's yelling at me just saying why are you so mad at me huh? Am I so mean to you? Change your clothes! Don't embarass me! And this is all after me changing into jeans and boots and a long sleeved shirt. After I was previously wearing a cute dressy top and shorts and sandals. Am I passive agressive? Yes totally. Is it 97 degrees with a heat index of 106? Yes. I'd rather die in this outfit that covers my entire body to be petty.
Update: she said it's best for me to be quiet.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

F That sucks. Genuinely what mom would have you cover in the scorching summer because you'll"embarrass" them

Mine but ha lol I wore the right clothing after all went horse riding with my vodka aunt and loved it. She got bucked off.

Vodka aunt?

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

F That sucks. Genuinely what mom would have you cover in the scorching summer because you'll"embarrass" them

Mine but ha lol I wore the right clothing after all went horse riding with my vodka aunt and loved it. She got bucked off.

Vodka aunt?

Alright let me explain. An aunt that has a grown child, she isn't married but she has a boyfriend who has a lot of money, she is wilder than a tiger, and who just so happens to be a cougar. Also owns a lot of animals and literally will sneak you into a nighclub and buy you alcohol. Ta daaa vodka aunt.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Vodka aunt?

Alright let me explain. An aunt that has a grown child, she isn't married but she has a boyfriend who has a lot of money, she is wilder than a tiger, and who just so happens to be a cougar. Also owns a lot of animals and literally will sneak you into a nighclub and buy you alcohol. Ta daaa vodka aunt.

Okay. She sounds fun! 🤣