forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Relsey-TheElder

…. So The essay rough draft is due tomorrow morning at 8 am, I have to research this and come up with good sources, all of which I had done and I was writing this essay…
Aaaannnnnnnddddd I deleted everything threw out all of the research I did and I'm doing a different topic. I mean the professor said It could be a rough draft but this is going to be rough, like this is a Freshly cut cube of wood, it hasn't even been sketched on, not carved into at all.

@Relsey-TheElder

We did peer reviews on the rough draft of essays and I'm to tired to filter so I just went off on this poor dude. Like Oh man, Poor guy. He was being racist in his argument so like I don't feel that bad but like, I said
" You could have talked about how Plagiarism runs rampant on the app, or how it takes advantage of creators, but you just keep kicking the cat of the same argument over and over again, the cats dead you don't have to continue to kick it"
And ugh, yeah, that's not even all of it, I went off on this poor guy.

@Space group

I don't know if I told everyone this yet but the SMP that I was working on went…. downhill.
One of the co-owners that helped with tech and the set up decided it would be fun to blow everything up, delete the planning doc, and blacklist me from the server.
I was on heavy depression meds at the time so I just shut down and was blank, I couldn't even cry although I wanted to. I worked hard but eh its fineee

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Explain to me why I just found a badly drawn Sauron using the One Ring as a hula hoop

Well I have no clue. It was a tattoo of the tree of gondor with a ring of elvish around it. But Sauron hula hooping is also an option apparently

Please share

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

We did peer reviews on the rough draft of essays and I'm to tired to filter so I just went off on this poor dude. Like Oh man, Poor guy. He was being racist in his argument so like I don't feel that bad but like, I said
" You could have talked about how Plagiarism runs rampant on the app, or how it takes advantage of creators, but you just keep kicking the cat of the same argument over and over again, the cats dead you don't have to continue to kick it"
And ugh, yeah, that's not even all of it, I went off on this poor guy.

Eh. Racists got it coming. I try to be nice to them sometimes, but good for you.