forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Space group

I'm putting together a Dungeons and Dragons campaign and my friend asked for Lord Farquaad to be in it as a ruler the party comes across XD

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I'm putting together a Dungeons and Dragons campaign and my friend asked for Lord Farquaad to be in it as a ruler the party comes across XD

Please add Prince Charming from Cinderella 3. He's the one that jumps out the window. Just that version of him tho. No other version.

@Space group

I kinda just wanna sing "My mother told me" (Ya know that really pretty viking song lol)
The female version is so beautiful <3

@Space group

Hi Sy! The new school was super rough at first but I guess it's calming down. It's 100% better than what it'd be like at my old school.
How've you been lately? Anything new you've been into?

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

That's great to hear! 😁

I've been good. Loving my niece, got my dog-care job back again (that's an on-again-off-again job), got a family camping trip coming up, and then my birthday on the 18th. The county fair is usually here during the week of my birthday, so I plan on going. I already have every season of Supernatural on DVD, so I don't know what I want now. Maybe some new games for my 360, or a Xbox One and some games. Idk. Lol I've been bingeing tv shows and movies lately.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

That's great to hear! 😁

I've been good. Loving my niece, got my dog-care job back again (that's an on-again-off-again job), got a family camping trip coming up, and then my birthday on the 18th. The county fair is usually here during the week of my birthday, so I plan on going. I already have every season of Supernatural on DVD, so I don't know what I want now. Maybe some new games for my 360, or a Xbox One and some games. Idk. Lol I've been bingeing tv shows and movies lately.

That's a whole lot Sy πŸ˜‚

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

That's great to hear! 😁

That's a whole lot Sy πŸ˜‚

Yeah, I'm a busy beaver. 🀣