forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Relsey-TheElder

The Silmarillion is like teaching yourself calculus without a book or calculator. The Hobbit is like preschool colors and shapes. The Lord Of The Rings is like basic Kindergarten math.

The Silmarillion isn't that bad after the first like 500 pages, you just have to get through a lot of exposition to get to the good stuff, and by good stuff I mean having an entire world juggling with three magic rocks.

@Musical_Queen

I just watched Luca for the first time and it was adorable. It was nice having a little bit of a break from this stressful weekend before going back to work on my essay due tonight and going back to work tomorrow.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

The Silmarillion is like teaching yourself calculus without a book or calculator. The Hobbit is like preschool colors and shapes. The Lord Of The Rings is like basic Kindergarten math.

The Silmarillion isn't that bad after the first like 500 pages, you just have to get through a lot of exposition to get to the good stuff, and by good stuff I mean having an entire world juggling with three magic rocks.

You have a point. It's confusing until it's not 😂

@Relsey-TheElder

Ya'll my professor is a character and I appreciate his existence. We've been in class for maybe like, 15 minutes and the dudes like, Don't get married until your 52

@Relsey-TheElder

He was like, "Wedding are hecking expensive, Don't get married, or just don't get married until you 52 and can pay for it yourself"
And like our first Paper is a research paper and he's just like you can do whatever you want. Want to debate which type of jam is superior go for it. I'm having a good time.

He was like, "Wedding are hecking expensive, Don't get married, or just don't get married until you 52 and can pay for it yourself"
And like our first Paper is a research paper and he's just like you can do whatever you want. Want to debate which type of jam is superior go for it. I'm having a good time.

What a lad. You're gonna have so much fun! Research something you love! Like The Lord Of The Rings!

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

What a lad. You're gonna have so much fun! Research something you love! Like The Lord Of The Rings!

I would choose to do a 'research' paper on Supernatural! 😁🤣😭

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Ya'll my professor is a character and I appreciate his existence. We've been in class for maybe like, 15 minutes and the dudes like, Don't get married until your 52

Cheap wedding.
Imo just buy a liscense or don't. Get a priest you like, throw in 500 for food. Flowers are optional.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Cheap wedding.
Imo just buy a liscense or don't. Get a priest you like, throw in 500 for food. Flowers are optional.

Or live in a common law state.

@Relsey-TheElder

Ya'll I think I might just have some type of magnetic force that pulls band nerds in because I managed to run into not one but two band nerds today…. how, there isn't a band at the collage, there's like a wimpy music program, I just… how???

Ya'll I think I might just have some type of magnetic force that pulls band nerds in because I managed to run into not one but two band nerds today…. how, there isn't a band at the collage, there's like a wimpy music program, I just… how???

Fate and destiny probably I mean they work hand in hand

@Tidermelon group

I CAN'T BREATHEEEEEE
All these anime commercials on tv for the Olympics is killing me currently my favorite commercial is the Taco Bell Fry Force one 😂
It's literally a spoof of Neon Genesis Evangelion

I would actually watch the Taco Bell one if it were an anime. I don’t watch anime normally, but that animation style looked epic.

BRUH I AM IN TEARS
The U.S. Archery team today trolled the Japanese using Guren No Yumia from Attack On Titan as their exit song
But the thing is, they were going up against Indonesia. They just trolled the officials and honestly I wasn't prepared for it to pan to a Japanese arrow boi just vibing to the music. It was all of 2 seconds in a background piece of an Indonesian archer but still the kid was living it up.

@Musical_Queen

I fucking love talking to my family about college because my sister basically restated what I said less than 5 minutes earlier and when I told her that my mom just slapped me and said I was being immature. Wish I has leaving for college instead of staying in this god-forsaken hell hole. Maybe if I ever get the chance to go on the trip I've been planning and get to go on my college tour, I'll like it and get to leave.

I didn't even fucking want to talk about it in the first place.

@PastelTart

I just played the champion island game and the only sport I won was skateboarding

I was just playing that a few minutes ago. I actually managed to win all the sports after a few tries, but I messed up one of the side quests by talking to the sleeping cat on Oni Island before I was supposed to, so now I have to start over the whole game just to do it right.