forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Oh ho ho I'm glad you asked Dom.
In the beginning of the Hobbit, when the party meets for the first time, Thorin was the last one to arrive. He stated very plainly that Bilbo's hobbit hole was hard to find. And he said he got lost not once, but twice. While the other dwarves had no problem. Also there are many places in the book where Thorin asked like "yo fill, come here" and kili would be like yo uncle wrong person and Thorin was like oof my bad. Also in the book, Azog was killed by Dain, and Bolg succeeded him. And Thorin mistook Bolg for Azog and he about had a stroke. He was like BRUH that man is supposed to be dead Dain killed him! And Dwalin and Balin were like yo your eyes suck. It's his son. Bolg. And Thorin was like eh same thing. Also, Thorin has no depth perception. Here's my point.
“How far away do you think it is?” asked Thorin, for by now they knew Bilbo had the sharpest eyes among them.
“Not far at all. I shouldn’t think above twelve yards.”
“Twelve yards! I should have thought it was thirty at least, but my eyes don’t see as well as they used a hundred years ago-”
(From the chapter, ‘Flies and Spiders’ of The Hobbit, by JRR Tolkien)
Point received. Thorin's eyes suck. Also, if you look at the dwarves style, it's violently 3D. Like giant walkways, massive columns, and elaborately geometric. They have suspended walkways and you'd be like what's the point? Well here's the point. The dwarves must have bad vision bc they're naturally in the dark, and they have absolutely no concept for distance and height. Basically, you can't be scared of how high you are if you don't know how high you are and if you can't see the ground. Plus, most of the dwarves are used to making things in front of their face and staring at it for hours on end. Why would they need to see far? Also it was stated both in The Hobbit and The Lord Of The Rings that dwarves are sprinters and very good at close combat. They have to be good at close combat bc they can't freaking see and they sprint at whoever they deem the closest. So there's my ted talk.

@Musical_Queen

I'm becoming so frustrated that I want to cry. I feel like my parents and sister won't listen to me and answer my questions about college and only listen to my brother who is 2 years older than me and has been so lazy that he has literally done nothing, meanwhile I've been stuck on this one thing about a scholarship for the past week and nobody is any help and so I've been in contact about people at the financial aid office and some academic advisors and my family found out and got pissed at me for not coming to them and I just want to cry about it

I'm becoming so frustrated that I want to cry. I feel like my parents and sister won't listen to me and answer my questions about college and only listen to my brother who is 2 years older than me and has been so lazy that he has literally done nothing, meanwhile I've been stuck on this one thing about a scholarship for the past week and nobody is any help and so I've been in contact about people at the financial aid office and some academic advisors and my family found out and got pissed at me for not coming to them and I just want to cry about it

Yo PM me. I'll try to help! I'm in the same boat!

@Pizzaz11 group

So I just took a two hour bike-ride around the town I live in, almost got hit by a car twice, went down a nature trail we had and spilled the snack I brought along, and then got side eyed by the cashier of a store I stopped at. But, good things did happen too. I got called buddy by some guy I accidentally blocked off, and I know buddy is a gender neutral term but I think he thought I was a guy and just, that made me happy. I made the best decision of my life and bought something to drink, which is now my favorite drink, and I actually feel refreshed after the ride. So, :D

Deleted user

We made a little grave for him underneath the crabapple tree that's on my mom's farm. I just hope he had a good time while he was still here.

I'M CRYING. Poor little one.

So, totally unrelated to this sad event…. I think that Kang the Conqueror is behind the TVA.

GODDAMN TVA

Deleted user

Also Love Hobbit and IK i need to read the books.

Read The Hobbit first. And then The Lord of The Rings. Or you could be really impressive and read The Silmarillion. Amd then fill in the gaps with the rest of the Tolkien books. Notice I said rest. There's like 12 other titles and extended books filled with lore and so much goodness. It's absolutely amazing.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

At the dollar store the other r day, my friend had to literally drag me by the arm So I would shut up about the glittery pineapple decoration that I saw

I would have bought it.

I was going to
But mom said I had to put two things back
So I put back that and the ceramic thumbs up I found

Lets be honest tho, I didn't need literally anything else

At the dollar store the other r day, my friend had to literally drag me by the arm So I would shut up about the glittery pineapple decoration that I saw

I would have bought it.

I was going to
But mom said I had to put two things back
So I put back that and the ceramic thumbs up I found

Lets be honest tho, I didn't need literally anything else

Eh you may not need it but you want ir and if that's not enough reason then Idk what is 😂

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

The Silmarillion is like teaching yourself calculus without a book or calculator. The Hobbit is like preschool colors and shapes. The Lord Of The Rings is like basic Kindergarten math.

The Hobbit is a fun little book that’s one of those things that’s kinda deep if you look at it closely.

The Silmarillion is like teaching yourself calculus without a book or calculator. The Hobbit is like preschool colors and shapes. The Lord Of The Rings is like basic Kindergarten math.

The Hobbit is a fun little book that’s one of those things that’s kinda deep if you look at it closely.

You're right you're right 😂