forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Tidermelon group

omg my new highschool just gave me my chromebook (ugh) and everything is blocked. Literally everything except google classroom

Google Classroom is blocked on ours

@Tidermelon group

The school system got a new partnership with a business and told us to use this other, worse site for school stuff, both the teachers and the students hated the new website and kept using Classroom, so the school system straight-up blocked it and forced us to use the site they had partnered with.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

The school system got a new partnership with a business and told us to use this other, worse site for school stuff, both the teachers and the students hated the new website and kept using Classroom, so the school system straight-up blocked it and forced us to use the site they had partnered with.

What site?

@Space group

That's stupid. I think teachers and students should have the choice of what website to use, after all, they are the ones who will have to use it.

@Tidermelon group

What site?

It’s one that I believe is only used by our county, so unfortunately, I’ll be keeping that information private. I’m not comfortable with sharing that kind of information on the internet.

That's stupid. I think teachers and students should have the choice of what website to use, after all, they are the ones who will have to use it.

Exactly. It’s so dumb. It has shutdowns and errors all the time, too. It is strictly and completely inferior to Classroom in all ways and manners.

@Relsey-TheElder

Get yourself something to drink, that feels like something, like something hot or something cold, if you start falling into the brain numb state take a sip and it should work. I use cold Grape juice or Orange juice usually.

Bruh that's an epic tip that I never thought of using. Holy smokes that could help me focus more on schoolwork and prevent me from daydreaming for hours. You are a genius.

I figured it out freshman year studying for finals, Use this knowledge wisely and not for writing random essays in the middle of the night.

@Relsey-TheElder

Oof, yeah The collage I'm at uses Canvas instead of google classroom because their grading system is through Microsoft and it's soooo much harder to use than Classroom. Like It's so much harder to figure our what assignments are due when and it's really annoying.

@Space group

omg guys I'm crying XD
I had a mini panic attack in class and for some reason, I couldn't answer 5 x 7 like bro? I'm in high school! I've been in honors all my life!

@Space group

Everything being blocked is really frustrating me. I was trying to look up writing prompts and I can't access anything.

@Relsey-TheElder

It sounds like there probably going to have to loosen up on those restrictions, by the time the history and English classes start writing their first essay's it'll be better, you can't access good sources with everything blocked so I'm betting at least some of it will be lifted.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

What site?

It’s one that I believe is only used by our county, so unfortunately, I’ll be keeping that information private. I’m not comfortable with sharing that kind of information on the internet.

Fair

@Space group

I'm trying to pick out my new tattoo! I want something related to witchcraft kinda.
I also want some LOTR tattoos cuz YES

@Space group

I wanna start small so probably a few minimalistic tattoos on my shoulder blades and thighs. I want one near my ankle too!