forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Pizzaz11 group

Omg I know this probably already existed but I'm sure somebody here needs it, so here it is: if you're struggling with coming up for names for your characters, then take a few words that describe your character and separate the words into their syllables. Then mix and match the syllables until you make a word that sounds like a really nice and fitting name for your character.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I just keyboard smash and separate things into names. And make them pronounciable. Super simple. Like this.
Sheghqjltwjkcsnbdflhsvkfsjbshkysbktqwu
(Shegh)(qjltwik)(canbd)(flhsvk)(fsjbsh)(kysbkt)(qwu)
Sheg, Qujiwik, Canbad, Flhesvik, Fisjabash, Kysbikit, Quwu.
Just some real weird fantasy names but it's kinda cool to see what you can come up with.

@Musical_Queen

I have a list of baby names or names that I'm obsessed with and those are my character names until i become obsessed with a new name, then that characters name has got to change

@Relsey-TheElder

You ever accidentally turn in a 13 page essay that was supposed to be 4-5 pages but you somehow end up writing a full hecking 8 pages and that's after cutting out 4 whole arguments. and then you went over board with your research so there's a solid 5 pages of just sources.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

You ever accidentally turn in a 13 page essay that was supposed to be 4-5 pages but you somehow end up writing a full hecking 8 pages and that's after cutting out 4 whole arguments. and then you went over board with your research so there's a solid 5 pages of just sources.

Can relate. The essay I wrote was about prostitutes in New Orleans in the early 1950's. It was on a book called "Out Of The Easy." So basically girl works in a house, and she cleans up everything. (Use your mind, okay. I'm not going into detail.) She does not participate in the activites going on in this house. The boss lady likes her and doesn't want her to get involved. So she keeps her safe, and sets her up with a nice job at a bookstore. Girl wants to go to college. She seriously considers the career of her mother working in the house. Boss lady says no. Girl solves a murder accidentally. Gets reward. Boss lady dies. She inherits the money that the boss lady had. She's rich. She goes to college for free. There is a romance involved, but you'd have to read it.

@Relsey-TheElder

tips my trench helmet
Indeed it is.

Sorry just for my own visual imagination, is this a WW1 Helmet, WW2 helmet or an American football helmet