forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Tidermelon group

Woah dude, you know a lot about helmets, I was half joking with that picture

also fun fact, there’s a helmet emoji that shows up when you type the word “helmet:” ⛑

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Woah dude, you know a lot about helmets, I was half joking with that picture

also fun fact, there’s a helmet emoji that shows up when you type the word “helmet:” ⛑

Listen I don't know so much about helmets as Elias does. He's the history buff and yet he refuses to do anything history related for a career. He Absolutely loves the wars. You name it, he knows about them and what was used. Lol and this is the only thing that shows up as helmet 👷 for mine it's lame bc I got an Android

@Tidermelon group

I like the looks of the Pickelhaube. I'm also picturing a soldier wearing it charging at an enemy like a rhino. Lol

Oh, so you’re out of ammo? Well! Death headbutt time!

I like the looks of the Pickelhaube. I'm also picturing a soldier wearing it charging at an enemy like a rhino. Lol

That actually was a viable option. It was called a sucide run. Most would charge into foxhole or other trenches and stab one person or as many as they could before they were stopped and mortally injured them so that they took someone out before they were killed. It was pretty freaking hard core

@Relsey-TheElder

Stabby stab stab!

Yeah but also very visible poking out of a trench so people kept getting shot so they changed the design to not have the spike in WW2

@Relsey-TheElder

That's oddly specific…
But I Get it's not like I'm an alien deity from another realm that was banished here for giving the mortals cognitive thought and free will, It was getting boring, they just sat there surviving all day. If things got a little chaotic after word well, that was the whole point. Any way apparently I'm here to 'See the consequences such abilities have in the hands of mortals' but like come on, it's still more interesting than what was going on before. Definitely not me though, just theoretically it would be cool if that were indeed what I was doing

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

That actually was a viable option. It was called a sucide run. Most would charge into foxhole or other trenches and stab one person or as many as they could beofre they were stopped and mortally injury them so that they took someone out before they were killed. It was pretty freaking hard core

There was a movie based on a battle where they did that. They all died. The message that they didn’t have to charge came right as they did.

That actually was a viable option. It was called a sucide run. Most would charge into foxhole or other trenches and stab one person or as many as they could beofre they were stopped and mortally injury them so that they took someone out before they were killed. It was pretty freaking hard core

There was a movie based on a battle where they did that. They all died. The message that they didn’t have to charge came right as they did.

RIP