forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I'm not a demon or a vampire I promise.

In the world of Supernatural that would leave Djinn, Fae, Gorgons, Kohontas, Nachzehrers, Pishtaco, Revenants, Shapeshifters, Skinwalkers, Sleipnir, Vetalas, Wendigos, Werewolves, Whispers, Wraiths, and Zombies.

That's quite a list of possibilities…

Indeed.

Wait… Why is Sleipnir on that list? Don't tell me Dean and Sam had to kill Loki’s eight-legged horse child?

Not sure. I have to rewatch season 13, which I'll eventually get to; almost done with season 5, so it shouldn't be long.

Cailleach was a mysterious ancient figure in Scottish and Irish lore. In addition to being the goddess of winter and old age, she was a trickster who assisted those dwelling in the harsh winters of the north.

Lol this me

Nice!

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

I'm not a demon or a vampire I promise.

In the world of Supernatural that would leave Djinn, Fae, Gorgons, Kohontas, Nachzehrers, Pishtaco, Revenants, Shapeshifters, Skinwalkers, Sleipnir, Vetalas, Wendigos, Werewolves, Whispers, Wraiths, and Zombies.

That's quite a list of possibilities…

Indeed.

Wait… Why is Sleipnir on that list? Don't tell me Dean and Sam had to kill Loki’s eight-legged horse child?

Not sure. I have to rewatch season 13, which I'll eventually get to; almost done with season 5, so it shouldn't be long.

Ok. I can wait for an answer.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I've been found out, time to goooooo

LOL

Time to skedaddle skiddoodle out of this place

Nah, you're good Winter. Just don't kill anyone and the big bad hunters won't come after you! Lol

You don't know how many people I've taken out. It could be one, it could be thousands. You never knowwwwww

Odin’s?

Odin just rides Sleipnir. Loki gave birth to that horse, hence it's his child.

Loki was like nah guys. Imma be a woman. He was the mother of Sleipnir. It's a great story.

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

Odin’s?

Loki was like nah guys. Imma be a woman. He was the mother of Sleipnir. It's a great story.

It really is. Especially when you know the whole thing… I think I know most of the basics of it but I wouldn't be surprised if I’m missing a few details.

Odin’s?

It really is. Especially when you know the whole thing… I think I know most of the basics of it but I wouldn't be surprised if I’m missing a few details.

Mom Loki mom Loki mom Loki

Odin’s?

Mom Loki mom Loki mom Loki

Loki's just like "I'm changing species and gender to have a baby." Conclusion: Loki's definitely bi! :-)