forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Relsey-TheElder

I just realized that tomorrow is gonna be a Friday the 13th… oh boi.

Hm, Fun I'm flying back home for the weekend tomorrow, good to know. Also not a superstitious person but, I mean good to know.

@Relsey-TheElder

Also, the planning of the city I'm in makes no sense like, you have a collage right there and all of the university kids live next to or near campus and most of them don't have cars, so why did you build the nearest grocery store three miles from campus, that's a 6 mile there and back trip. that was poor planning. Also there's like four Subways, Like I love me a good sandwich, but four subways? that's excessive, also they built campus on a hill. like chances are if you're walking to class it is an uphill journey. Walking back home is fine but like, If I don't have calves of absolute steel by the end of the semester I'm rioting.
I'm trying to think of more things to complain about.

@Relsey-TheElder

Ooh yeah, so there's a hefty amount of sexism just in general in this area and in the school, not in the programing that I've noticed but like some of the professors are just something else, mainly for the religion courses, expected but unfortunate. But like in the different apartment complexes you have the men's gym which you know is outfitted like a gym should be, and then the woman's gym has like, one treadmill and a bunch of yoga mats, like, pardon? Are you kidding me? That's it?
It's very infuriating, also like I've seen dudes get away being shirtless around campus but a girl has her shoulders out and all hell breaks lose. Like come on people this is rediculous.
ok I think I'm done complaining.

@Tidermelon group

okay I just read the previous page and forget adopting Winter and Fan, I’m adopting ALL OF YOU. I am your mom now, everyone. these are the adoption papers, sign your name here.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

okay I just read the previous page and forget adopting Winter and Fan, I’m adopting ALL OF YOU. I am your mom now, everyone. these are the adoption papers, sign your name here.

Aren't you a child

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

nah man i’m good, Eret’s my mom

@Tidermelon group

Aren't you a child

would you prefer to be adopted by Squiddo the octopus plush?

Deleted user

Part of my room is used as a hallway so I can't close the doors ever.
But I also get access to the attic, so its worth it.

@Tidermelon group

I'm glad y'all enjoy Squiddo as much as I do, lol. I'm feeling good today, though my day's been a little bland.

Also, I found this old document I remember writing at 12 AM. It's about the Clikor, an original species of mine for my book series (you can see a page on them in the Characters section of my profile) and… well, my brain gave up on coherent words after about ten minutes. https://www.notebook.ai/documents/133273 I can translate if you want.

@Space group

It started really good but slowly went downhill
Most notably

Sunslpinrs
big eats
kinda flyffy
Really jtst lonyi

Heat sone
folded ears
Not flyddt
Shorter oveerll, longee paes
Lots more vonsabynbthan ckikor