forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Pizzaz11 group

✨Tomorrow is school orientation and I want to take a shower but I don't have any clean cloths and I don't think I have enough money for the washing machine, let alone the dryer✨

@Katastrophic group

Moments before disaster:
DM: "Roll a d4."
Rogue: "What's it going to be? the number of yetis that jump us?"
DM:
DM: sigh "goddamn it rogue…"

anyways dnd went well.

Ionization, it looks good! I haven't had anyone play the Dhampir race yet, hopefully it's fun! Also, anyone with the link can view the basic attacks and spells pages but not personality, backstory, or details. Those pages are only visible to the campaign owner and player as far as I know

@IonizationEnergy

Thank you! And I didn't know about the background thing so I'll just paste the backstory here

Born to Vampire Yu Yiming (于一鸣) and Human Kong Guangting (孔光婷), Apate was born a Dhampir in Xueyu (血狱; meaning blood prison) a city overrun with vampires in the outskirts of I’Cath. Shortly after Apate was born She and her parents escaped Xueyu due to vampires coming after the human Guangting and they left for the nearby town of Shuqu (书区; meaning book district). They were one again quickly weeded out due to Yiming being a vampire and were left to live in caves and the like. Now there were people and vampires going after Apate’s family for being heretics.
They lasted 12 years before disaster struck. Humans found Apate playing in a field near a cave and went into the cave to discover Yiming and Guangting and killed Yiming. Guangting managed to escape with Apate but their journey together would end shortly after. Turns out, one of the humans managed to poison Guangting and she died a week later. Apate went down the path of the rogue and 4 years later discovered that one of her mother’s distant ancestors was a Dragonborn so she could perform sorcery and is also a Dragonic sorcerer.
She has also starved herself since her mother died. Because of the nature of vampires, they live off of living beings, and the particular thing Apate and her father fed off of were Guangting’s dreams. Guangting could Lucid dream preventing her from experiencing the horrible nightmares one would usually be faced with if their dreams would be eaten. Apate, not wanting to face the humans who killed her mother and father, would only break in and eat the dreams of humans when necessary, and only in extreme circumstances eating the dreams of farm animals.
When not being faced with her trauma, Apate could be a very kind and fun person often playing practical jokes on the few friends she makes then leaves behind. She has met hundreds of creatures and made friends with them from dwarves, to tieflings, to aarokocras, and others which she has all left behind due to her rogueish loner-type nature. The only creature she has had the chance to befriend and didn’t were humans.
After 7 years of traveling, Apate found herself back at Xueyu and unknowingly walked straight into enemy territory. She wanted to see if the tales of a Vampiric town were true and maybe she could befriend the vampires, and no longer have to be on the run at all times. This was not the case because after only a day she was discovered as the Dhampir born to a human and a heretic that escaped and was driven out of the city.
This brings us to the modern-day, Apate is now 25 years old, 11-12 in human years, and it has been 13 years since her parents’ deaths. She is still on the run and is also now on the run from the authorities due to countless accounts of theft. Both the humans of Shuqu and the vampires of Xueyu are still after her, though the numbers have dwindled since it has been so long. It has been 13 years since her parents’ deaths and she still cannot bear to face herself.

Sorry for pasting a wall of text, Idk how documents work

@Space group

Just got back from therapy and due to her being an obligated reporter I will be talking to DCS and police officers to take my sexual abuser to a court and judge.

@Tidermelon group

my friend thought that Pikachu was just skin

like, she didn’t know it had fur, she just thought it was some skin rat

I am currently trying to convince her that it does indeed have fur, but she is remaining very adamant about her opinion

she also thought Lugia was just skin

send help

@Space group

I'm really nervous though… especially since in court they'll be showing the videos and it may seem like I was okay with it (I freeze up under pressure and when I'm scared)